Sign in to follow this  
ninjapirate

Brian Dawkins elected to the Hall of Fame

That Dawkins highlight video is one of my favorite videos on Youtube

Its old as hell and the graphics, etc. didn't age well but Dawkins killing people and that 04' NFCCG speech to that Requiem for a Dream music makes me want to run through a wall

15 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Its old as hell and the graphics, etc. didn't age well

This blows my mind. I can't watch that video without my eyes hurting. Like, is that even the same video? It is. Then we think today's productions are so great but in ten years it'll probably look like crap too.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2018/3/21/17146354/brian-dawkins-troy-vincent-eagles-pro-football-hall-of-fame-presenter-class-2018-safety-nfl-corner

Dawk picks Troy Vincent to be his presenter at the Hall of Fame..awesome awesome

“Well, the presenter that will actually be on stage will be Troy Vincent. He was my teammate in Philadelphia.

We came there the same year. Almost from day one, he kinda … not kinda, he took me up under his wing. Becoming a professional, not just a football player, but a professional. The details. Like, the details that he went through, meticulous, of how he played the position of cornerback, was the same way that he lived his life. And his calendars and his businesses that he had off the field.

But he’s a guy that I can call at any time. Any time of night. And tell him 100% raw what’s going on with me. And I know he’s not going to judge me. It’s not going to leave his lips or anybody else. The most important thing for me, a man of faith, is that I know he’s going to pray with me.

And so all those things combined is the reason why Troy was the perfect guy to introduce me into the Hall of Fame.”

My daughter's tee ball jersey number is 20. HOF status confirmed

Looks like Dawk is getting his own "A Football Life" from NFL films

7 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Looks like Dawk is getting his own "A Football Life" from NFL films

I just CMJed