Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

Vikings Legends have enjoyed making their way out for the first training camp at Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center. 

Alan Page brought generations of his family out to see the next-gen Vikings and met Sheldon Richardson. 50 Greatest Vikings members Jeff Siemon, Tommy Kramer, Keith Millard and Henry Thomas have visited training camp. Other Vikings alumni who have made it out include Brooks Bollinger, Mike Harris, Willie Howard and Greg Coleman.

https://www.vikings.com/news/10-takeaways-so-far-from-2018-vikings-training-camp?sf194944454=1

Hall of Fame quarterback Warren Moon remains absent from Seahawks radio broadcasts as he continues his leave of absence following a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against him last December.

Moon issued denials regarding the subject last year but remains away from the team. He was accused of sexual battery by his former executive assistant and claimed that he drugged her during a work trip to Mexico. Additionally, she claimed that Moon forced her to share a hotel room and bed with him while the two were on business trips together, which he admitted had occurred but he downplayed the significance.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/08/warren-moon-still-absent-from-seahawks-radio-broadcasts-following-lawsuit/

Moon was one of my favorite Viking QB's, for his skills, but i never respected him. this is just one of many other charges against him from women in his life.

3 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

When has he ever been hurt?

He’s been hurt a lot, it just hasn’t caused him to miss much time. Back injury, hamstring tweak, etc but he’s been able to play through them. Last year it was an ankle and shoulder, year before an ankle/toe, the year prior to that was an ankle, and his rookie year it was the back injury that cost him the rest of his season. 

He routinely shows up on the injury report, but to his credit he plays through it most of the time. Definitely not fragile. 

Edited by RpMc
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

When has he ever been hurt?

I remember him getting dinged up a bit a couple  consecutive offseasons ago. Like 2015 and 2016 I think.

@RpMc you're right, I probably shouldn't have called him fragile. There is a clear difference from him and somebody like Bradford.

Edited by SteelKing728

Cordarrelle Patterson was targeted twice by Brady and turned a screen pass into a 23-yard gain. Patterson caught another screen from Brian Hoyer in the second half and turned it into a touchdown. He finished the night with four catches for 51 yards overall.

Brady:  “Yeah, I thought he did a great job tonight. He’s so dangerous when he gets the ball in his hands, and obviously over the course of his entire career, that’s the way it’s been. You know, he had a good touchdown there. He almost had the one at the sideline that I threw it to him, but he’s done a great job.”

Belichick: “Well, it’s a new system for him. He’s done a good job. He’s been out there every day. He works hard. He’s a talented kid that’s made a lot of plays on the practice field. He made some plays in the game. Again, we’ll just keep going and build on the positives. There’s some things that need to be refined but he works hard on those and hopefully those come together.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/17/cordarrelle-patterson-flashed-potential-for-patriots-on-thursday-night/