Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

40 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Exactly...that's why he's running screens.  He does work hard, it's just unfortunate that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

And, just like every where else, it’s going to prevent him from getting on the field. It’s just too easy to defend him. 

Robinson's an interesting Hall of Fame case.  57 interceptions as a defensive back in ten years playing the position, but he spent his first two years in the league as a flanker/half back and accrued 15 total touchdowns and around 1900 total yards in that time.

In comparison, Paul Krause had 81 interceptions in 16 years. Robinson certainly seems HoF worthy based on his interceptions per year.

Edited by RpMc

Even beyond plays like this, I was just watching through the condensed game today, and I saw at least two plays where Kalil totally stopped while the ball was still live. On one play, Newton was still holding the ball in the pocket.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, swede700 said:

Good for Adrian.  I certainly ain't gonna blame him for taking the offer, if Washington is dumb enough to do so in the first place.  

I hate seeing him bounce all over the league but I do hope he gets his 100th touchdown and breaks into the top 10 in rushing. I thought he showed some flashes last year on a Cardinals team with Drew Stanton, Blaine Gabbert, and a horrid offensive line that was devastated by injuries

• Like 1