Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

3 hours ago, RpMc said:

Do you know how to pillage? How’s your SKOL chant? Is there anyone named Helga in your family?

Nope but willing to learn. I'm a Hufflepuff so does that count? Haha

I'm sure I'll sadly still be with the Texans but I have nothing against the Vikings. I thought they'd be my easiest team to like because of the colors (LSU fan), and I like Thor.

3 hours ago, biggio7 said:

Dear Vikings family,

From a Texan fan at the moment, I might be jumping ship because of their terrible management. Would I be welcome as a Vikings fan? Is that okay with you all? Should I?

Honestly I'm not too big of a fan of people who abandon ship.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, biggio7 said:

Dear Vikings family,

From a Texan fan at the moment, I might be jumping ship because of their terrible management. Would I be welcome as a Vikings fan? Is that okay with you all? Should I?

Of course you'd be welcome here in the Vikings forum.  In fact, there is an unmanned oar with your name on it just waiting for you.  Let me extol the manifold benefits of joining our forum:

1) We have an accredited neurosurgeon on staff.

2) Mentorship program - Vike Daddy has mentored Steve enthusiastically for several seasons now!

3) We have cultural events, for example poetry and music.

4) If you state an opinion, there is no shortage of posters eager and willing to inform you how wrong you are on a topic, all at no charge!

So, what are you waiting for?!?

• Like 4