Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

I really have no strong feeling for the Packers, Lions, or Bears. I had been an Eagles fan growing up for the most part cause I live close to Philly. When the Texans came into existence, I decided to switch because I was an Astros fan. I probably won't switch teams but I'm just laying some foundation in case.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

You guys remember when we did the historical figures fantasy draft thing a few years back? That was quite entertaining. 

Best part of the site for me. I really learned a lot, and it was fun. The sites a bit more serious now, in general.... which is not my favorite

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 6:51 AM, biggio7 said:

I really have no strong feeling for the Packers, Lions, or Bears. I had been an Eagles fan growing up for the most part cause I live close to Philly. When the Texans came into existence, I decided to switch because I was an Astros fan. I probably won't switch teams but I'm just laying some foundation in case.

We're willing to take all comers...even if you have no strong feelings against the Packers, it wouldn't take long...they are easy to hate, with their smugness, and bad breath mixed with cheese and beer.  And they pee in sinks.  

• Like 1

If the words “former first-rounder” appear in your bio, you’re going to get plenty of chances.

As such, former Vikings first-rounder Laquon Treadwell continues to get workouts.

Via Field Yates of ESPN, Treadwell’s latest workout was with the Lions. He also worked out for the Bills earlier this week. The Lions eventually signed some other guy to their practice squad (wide receiver Marvin Hall).

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/05/laquon-treadwell-continues-to-get-workouts/

Tread well, Treadwell.

Washington played without running back Adrian Peterson on Sunday as head coach Jay Gruden decided to leave him on the inactive list. Gruden said the decision was based on special teams needs as Peterson doesn’t play in the kicking game and Wendell Smallwood does. Peterson talked about being left out of the lineup after the game.

Peterson: “I don’t think I’ve kind of grasped it yet, it’s my first time ever being inactive, a healthy scratch. It was tough, of course. I’m a super competitor. I’ve been thinking about playing these guys since last year since the season ended and they broke us off. So it was tough not being out there, so I just have to make the best out of the situation, and in that way, I just become a coach on the sideline. Helping the guys out as much as I could, an id cheering for the guys as well.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/08/adrian-peterson-it-was-tough-being-inactive/