Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

The Lions worked out running back Roc Thomas and Wes Hills were in Detroit, Howard Balzer reports. The league reinstated Thomas on Tuesday from a three-week suspension for violating the substance abuse policy. Thomas was arrested for marijuana possession earlier this year and sentenced to probation in a plea deal this May.

Thomas made the Vikings as an undrafted rookie last year. He ran eight times for 30 yards and caught two passes for 21 yards in five appearances with the team. Thomas also returned one kickoff and played on special teams for Minnesota.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/27/lions-work-out-roc-thomas/

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Weird that he's the one that helped them win on Thursday.

And he did it against the Packers! Skol!

The Packers WRs, especially Davante Adams, were abusing the Eagles secondary, especially CB Avonte Maddox, all night.

First Adams hurt his toe as he was tackled by ex-Viking Andrew Sendejo. Then Sendejo knocked Maddox out (shades of the friendly fire injury he gave Rhodes in San Diego in 2015), which brought in ex-Viking Craig James. And then James made the play on the ball (a split second early but a bang-bang play I think was rightly a no-call for DPI) to break up the pass at the goalline, producing the game ending INT. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Krauser said:

The Packers WRs, especially Davante Adams, were abusing the Eagles secondary, especially CB Avonte Maddox, all night.

First Adams hurt his toe as he was tackled by ex-Viking Andrew Sendejo. Then Sendejo knocked Maddox out (shades of the friendly fire injury he gave Rhodes in San Diego in 2015), which brought in ex-Viking Craig James. And then James made the play on the ball (a split second early but a bang-bang play I think was rightly a no-call for DPI) to break up the pass at the goalline, producing the game ending INT. 

Sendejo was always good for stupid unnecessary big hits, taking a bad angle, or getting a turnover to then immediately fumble it away (vs GB week 2 2016) or have the offense turn the ball right back over the very next play (at Philly week 6 2016)

Talk about bad luck!

5 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Harvin smoked marijuana to deal with anxiety and migraines. He said that he had been prescribed multiple different medications, and that the only thing that made him feel better was marijuana.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/02/percy-harvin-theres-not-a-game-that-i-played-in-that-i-wasnt-high/

Anger issues followed him just as much as his headaches. 

• Like 1

Percy Harvin: “If I had to redo that all over again, my best years were with Minnesota. If I just would have stayed put and been able to control things a little more, my career would have been a lot more consistent.”

http://www.startribune.com/percy-harvin-realizing-he-shouldnt-have-left-vikings-reads-like-a-message-for-stefon-diggs/562193752/?fbclid=IwAR14DksQEc01HQ9YNHo0Ua-Di7VdpB1-fiplYwI43kVPBdHlEXxydtPYLaI

• Like 2