Klomp

Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

14 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

I guess some old news I missed... Trae Waynes agreed to a 3 year deal with Cinny.

I did not want him to return at a $12\14M contact. 

Mac Alex is the guy I want to see retained

Alexander is following him to the Bengals.

Which likely means that the Vikings probably won't be trading Harris to the Browns.

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

Which likely means that the Vikings probably won't be trading Harris to the Browns.

That’s a good point. Harris is here to stay. Still would have liked to see Sendejo as a backup. He’s about as good as you can get as a third Safety.

I’d still trade Harris, but my asking price would likely be no less than a 2nd. 

I'd keep Harris and maybe look at adding a safety in round 3, in case he decides to leave after this season to cash in.

3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I'd keep Harris and maybe look at adding a safety in round 3, in case he decides to leave after this season to cash in.

You never know. Could move on from Harrison Smith next year too or he could decide to retire. He seems like the kind of guy that would hang it up early to protect himself from future injuries. He has a longtime girlfriend. Madison Bankston sp? that he may want to spent more tine with. Marriage and Kids down the road. Just a guess though.

Falcons are adding another former first round pick to their offense... Laquon Treadwell

2 hours ago, RpMc said:

Falcons are adding another former first round pick to their offense... Laquon Treadwell

If Treadwell is their WR3, that gives them a starting offense of all 1st round picks. Crazy. 

15 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

If Treadwell is their WR3, that gives them a starting offense of all 1st round picks. Crazy. 

QB too, for that matter.

6 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

QB too, for that matter.

And RB, and TE, and WR1, and WR2, and LT, and LG, and C, and RG, and RT

@Seth Walder 

The two CBs that allowed the most completed air yards over expectation in 2019 are now both on the Colts.

Xavier Rhodes was worst in the league. Rock Ya-Sin was second worst in the league.