Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

🙋

I'm happy for Hollins. He deserves an opportunity.

Its too bad we tried Tajae Sharpe out as our #4/#5 when those opportunities could have gone to Hollins, Osborn or even Chisena.

My post was referencing Kearse

2 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

I might be in the minority but I'd be open to a reunion. On the flip side, Kearse may not be given how he left town.

I would rather move on after reading about his trouble following the Lions' team rules. It also sounded like he was going to the Ravens. That might only last through the end of the postseason, but if he is any good for them they'll have the first chance to negotiate with him.

Colts quarterback Philip Rivers will do something on Sunday that he’s done for 15 years in a row: Start all 16 games in a season.

By doing that, Rivers will start his 240th consecutive regular-season game, tying him with former Vikings center Mick Tingelhoff for the third-most in NFL history.

Only former Vikings defensive end Jim Marshall, with 270 consecutive starts, and Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre, with 297 consecutive starts, have started more games in a row.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/12/31/philip-rivers-to-start-240th-consecutive-regular-season-game/