Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

On 3/19/2021 at 10:38 AM, SemperFeist said:

It’ll be interesting to see where Cincinnati puts Reiff. 

Jonah Williams has missed a lot of time with injury, but he’s been solid when he plays. And Penei Sewell should still be their #1 priority in the draft. 

I bet he's the LT and Sewell the RT if that's who they draft. Williams is the Guard.

Moving on from the only team he’s played with in the NFL, Anthony Harris, 29, bid the Vikings, fans and his teammates a fond farewell on Instagram.

Here’s what he wrote along with a slideshow of several moments of his time in Minnesota:

"It’s been hard deciding how or where I wanted to start, so I figured I’d start with, thank you. First I’d like to say thank you to the entire Wilf family, for blessing me with the opportunity to play in the NFL. Not only has it been a blessing to me, but to my family as well. I’d also like to thank the entire Minnesota Viking staff for all their efforts to help me grow not only as a player but also as an individual. To the fan base and community of Minnesota, I greatly appreciate you embracing, encouraging, and supporting me. You made MN a place where my family and friends felt welcomed and excited to come visit. To the guys I had the opportunity to share a locker room with during my time in Minnesota, I thank you all for helping create a special place in my heart for Minnesota. The memories I’ve had with you all on and off the field are ones I’ll never forget and will forever be grateful for. As I take this walk on a new journey, I look back one last time and say “thank you”."

https://heavy.com/sports/minnesota-vikings/anthony-harris-eagles-strong-message-nfl/?fbclid=IwAR29taw20FSNzHx80CLaQaOBfcWZ-dpUr9dSFxKdQ3hFSVDnqrk2nzqU0fI

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

Can we still get a comp pick for Harris?

In - Tomlinson, Peterson, Vigil (probably doesn't qualify)

Out - Harris & Odenigbo

Players In/Out Who Were Cuts (Don't Qualify) - Kyle Rudolph (out), Stephen Weatherly (in)

Edited by RpMc
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RpMc said:

In - Tomlinson, Peterson, Vigil (probably doesn't qualify)

Out - Harris & Odenigbo

Players In/Out Who Were Cuts (Don't Qualify) - Kyle Rudolph (out), Stephen Weatherly (in)

Odenigbo doesn’t qualify, I believe. He was a RFA that wasn’t tendered. 

• Like 1

On 3/19/2021 at 9:38 AM, SemperFeist said:

It’ll be interesting to see where Cincinnati puts Reiff. 

Jonah Williams has missed a lot of time with injury, but he’s been solid when he plays. And Penei Sewell should still be their #1 priority in the draft. 

Doesn't sound confirmed one way or the other but...

"Reiff is projected to make the switch to right tackle, a position he has played in the past, and between him and left tackle Jonah Williams, the Bengals now have a more than serviceable pair of offensive tackles."

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/cincinnati-bengals-draft-plans-sewell-pitts-chase