Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

According to NBC Sports, the Denver Broncos remain the most likely trade partners for Teddy Bridgewater as the organization looks for a more stable solution if things regress with Drew Lock in 2021. The quarterback was given permission to seek a move away from the Carolina Panthers following their acquisition of Sam Darnold, but there are some significant financial complications that need to be solved before a deal is struck.

Bridgewater is owed a base salary of $17 million next season, which is much higher than an NFL backup typically earns. This needs to be carefully worked out by the player, the Panthers, and any willing suitor before compensation is discussed, with the prospect of Carolina taking on some of this deal a likely one.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, swede700 said:

If he signs somewhere this year, it'll be Year 15 for AD. 

I think he can probably still be productive coming off the bench.  He says he wants to play for a ring.  That leaves the Vikings out.  Could he catch on with KC or, heaven forbid, GB?

20 hours ago, Virginia Viking said:

I think he can probably still be productive coming off the bench.  He says he wants to play for a ring.  That leaves the Vikings out.  Could he catch on with KC or, heaven forbid, GB?

Someone will give him a shot. He's still a better RB at this point than Lesean McCoy, and he's played the last two years. 

He's probably a better RB than Leonard Fournette. It would be fun to see TB12 hand him the ball. 

On 4/25/2021 at 7:43 PM, SteelKing728 said:

Golly do I miss AD!

Dalvin is fun to watch, but there was nothing more beautiful than watching AD break through a tackle and do that gallup to the end zone. Reminded me of watching a racehorse how his head would go up and down as he picked up speed. 

• Like 2