Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

I was wondering if he was ever going to get another shot...after he got cut last year, it was pretty much crickets for him.  I know he had been injured, but didn't think it was severe enough for him that teams wouldn't have signed him after the season ended.

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

I was wondering if he was ever going to get another shot...after he got cut last year, it was pretty much crickets for him.  I know he had been injured, but didn't think it was severe enough for him that teams wouldn't have signed him after the season ended.

He's not one you can ever count on. Anything you get out of him is probably a positive at this point.

57 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Didn't realize Loadholt came back in 2019.

He seemed to have a short career, didn't he?

His feet did him in.  He did get 6 playing years in, which isn't bad.  Tearing his achilles in his last year was the final straw. 

It's nice to see Harris back after those issues with his head.

Edited by swede700

2 hours ago, swede700 said:

His feet did him in.  He did get 6 playing years in, which isn't bad.  Tearing his achilles in his last year was the final straw. 

It's nice to see Harris back after those issues with his head.

Ah, and that's what led to the TJ Clemmings disaster!

Man. I had high hopes for him too. Its not too often Pitt guys go to the Vikings.

O'Neill, Jones and (hopefully) Twyman have given me new life though!

• Like 1

It's amazing that he's still hanging around. It tells you the state of offensive linemen.  This will be his 6th year trying to make it in the NFL, although he's never managed to make it to the active roster of any team since he did with the Vikings back in 2016.  

Edited by swede700