Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

Happy 51st birthday to Vikings great Robert Smith.

Spending his entire 8 season career with the Purple and Gold (1993-2000), he managed 1,411 carries for 6,818 yards and 32 touchdowns. He also had 178 receptions for 1,292 yards and 6 TDs as well and made 2 Pro Bowls.

vikings.com

32 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Happy 51st birthday to Vikings great Robert Smith.

Spending his entire 8 season career with the Purple and Gold (1993-2000), he managed 1,411 carries for 6,818 yards and 32 touchdowns. He also had 178 receptions for 1,292 yards and 6 TDs as well and made 2 Pro Bowls.

vikings.com

The man could run.

• Like 2

Ameer Abdullah has agreed to a new deal with the Raiders, according to multiple reports. Abdullah was a key special teams contributor for Las Vegas last season, averaging 20.9 yards on 26 kick returns. But he also ended up playing 50 percent of the Raiders’ special teams snaps.

Offensively, Abdullah caught 25 passes for 211 yards with a touchdown. He also had four carries for 20 yards.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/09/raiders-agree-to-re-sign-ameer-abdullah/

When we last saw Bills receiver Stefon Diggs on (or technically near) a football field, he was gesticulating in the direction of quarterback Josh Allen during a home playoff loss to the Bengals. Since then, Diggs has had a couple of cryptic tweets that have created questions as to whether he’s ready to move on from Buffalo, the same way he moved on from Minnesota.

Appearing on The Shop, Diggs said nothing about leaving his current team. He said plenty about his efforts to understand his current team’s inability to fulfill its full potential.

Diggs: “It doesn’t make sense.  I’ll rack my brain with this sh*t at this point. I think it’s more execution than anything. Sh*t is small little pieces on why it’s not going right. We’ve got the players. We’ve got the plays. Why sh*t ain’t coming together? That’s where you draw some of those questions. I never want to question who I am, I never want to question how I am. I’m giving this sh*t everything I’ve got. I’m dying on the hill for that.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/09/stefon-diggs-on-bills-struggles-it-doesnt-make-sense/

so eloquent.