Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

9 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Jeez, growth spurt much? Holy crap...

That's a late growth spurt too. I think it was between 6th and 7th or between 7th and 8th grade that I grew a whole foot myself.  Now, I didn't gain 110 lbs, though...because I wasn't a workout machine he like he was and still is.  

Brett Favre, who was teammates with Robison from 2009-10, was not there. But did get Robison a pretty funny gift. Favre sent a signed photo of Robison sacking Favre when Favre was with the Packers. Robison was the last Viking to sack Favre as a Packer.

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2019/05/16/brett-favres-retirement-gift-to-brian-robison-is-pretty-funny/

• Like 2

Retired NFL player and former Viking Matt Birk worries about 21st-century teenagers. Their mental health. Their moral compass. And especially their schooling. Birk, the father of eight children himself, isn’t one to wait around for solutions. So this fall, he’s starting a school. The high school, to be called Unity, will be small, Catholic and located at Mary, Mother of the Church in Burnsville. It will cost less than other private schools, according to Birk, and its students will be taught both liberal arts and life skills.

Birk: “I just kind of felt a little bit unsatisfied with education, with our system, for a long time. Students need more than reading, writing and arithmetic, I feel like there’s a better way — the model is antiquated.”

http://www.startribune.com/nfl-veteran-matt-birk-to-start-catholic-school-in-burnsville/509962902/

So what does everybody think about Gerald McCoy as an option on defense? or is it way out of our price range and impossible to put together and also is his mental ability where it should be?  I mean he's a former 3rd overall pick not too long ago could he be a difference-maker in Minnesota.

Edited by Viking Penguin

32 minutes ago, Viking Penguin said:

So what does everybody think about Gerald McCoy as an option on defense? or is it way out of our price range and impossible to put together and also is his mental ability where it should be?  I mean he's a former 3rd overall pick not too long ago could he be a difference-maker in Minnesota.

He'd be a great add but you've got to move Rudolph and another player (maybe Waynes?) to afford him.

• Like 1