The Case for AJ Mccaron as Bridge QB1; Feb. 15 UFA Decision

Mind Character

If anyone actually read my long posts (which no one really does), you'd realize my posts have many misspellings, missed words, grammatical errors, incomplete sentences some time, etc so I'm not going back and reviewing or thinking that hard about my posts.

So, as a person that likes to write it's just a quick stream consciousness typing plus pressing the enter/space bar a few times to quickly format stuff in blocks along with quickly google searching stuff like "Tyrod Taylor African American QB Criticism," copy/pasting the article link, and briefly skimming through the relevant part..that's it.

I know everyone thinks I spend countless time on my posts, but in reality as someone that types at a speed of 155 words per minute and writes all the time...it takes me no more than 3 minutes to put out even some of my longest posts.

46 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

in reality as someone that types at a speed of 155 words per minute and writes all the time...it takes me no more than 3 minutes to put out even some of my longest posts.

As someone (I don't think I'm alone here) who reads between 8-10 words per minute, depending on the words and assuming I don't have to look any up, it takes me nearly an hour to read one of your longer posts. I have no issues with your posts but I have to dedicate time in my busy schedule to read some of them, so often I just read the first sentence and the last sentence and fill in the blanks on my own. Then I read through a bunch of gifs like a champion and through a few of BHD's gags/pictures in no time flat. It's the world we live in now and the world we live in now doesn't apologize for it so, I'm sorry, that is just the way it is.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

As someone (I don't think I'm alone here) who reads between 8-10 words per minute, depending on the words and assuming I don't have to look any up, it takes me nearly an hour to read one of your longer posts. I have no issues with your posts but I have to dedicate time in my busy schedule to read some of them, so often I just read the first sentence and the last sentence and fill in the blanks on my own. Then I read through a bunch of gifs like a champion and through a few of BHD's gags/pictures in no time flat. It's the world we live in now and the world we live in now doesn't apologize for it so, I'm sorry, that is just the way it is.

24624049.gif

3JqfoBT.gif

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

If anyone actually read my long posts (which no one really does), you'd realize my posts have many misspellings, missed words, grammatical errors, incomplete sentences some time, etc so I'm not going back and reviewing or thinking that hard about my posts.

So, as a person that likes to write it's just a quick stream consciousness typing plus pressing the enter/space bar a few times to quickly format stuff in blocks along with quickly google searching stuff like "Tyrod Taylor African American QB Criticism," copy/pasting the article link, and briefly skimming through the relevant part..that's it.

I know everyone thinks I spend countless time on my posts, but in reality as someone that types at a speed of 155 words per minute and writes all the time...it takes me no more than 3 minutes to put out even some of my longest posts.

I read most of your long posts brah

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, cattleman78 said:

If a team even the Browns gives McCarron like a four year contract worth fifteen million a year he isn't a bridge q.b.  They are expecting him to be a four year starter.

Probably true cattleman - but it really depends how the contract is structured. If it is heavily front loaded and guaranteed the argument could be there that the Browns could cut bait after two seasons with little long term effect.

Not saying there may not be better FA options out there, but based on what I saw at Alabama, and what I saw in Cincinnati in 2015 - I think it wouldn't be the worst thing to pony the bucks up to see what is behind Door #2.

Apparently he was wearing a Browns hat at the Senior Bowl.

I think it's nailed on. He'll be a part of the Hue Jackson leaving town ceremony. He's the final card that Jackson will play and Dorsey will appease him. Knowing it will last somewhere around half the season then it's bye bye forever Hue and let's start the Darnold/Rosen/Mayfield era with a new guy; probably Todd Haley.

On 2/10/2018 at 3:04 PM, Mind Character said:

Yeah well..... I can post this in half that time!!!

giphy.gif

That is all

Mastercheddaar

5 hours ago, cattleman78 said:

If a team even the Browns gives McCarron like a four year contract worth fifteen million a year he isn't a bridge q.b.  They are expecting him to be a four year starter.

Not at all.

Just because the deal says “4 years, 60 million”, it doesn’t mean that’s what the team is on the hook for.

If the deal essentially includes an out, like Mike Glennon’s “3 year, 45 million” deal last year, it’s not much more than a 1 year deal, despite the other numbers.

Archived