Blackshore Mafia - Nurses Win!

Dome

RULE CHANGE!

Daily voting is the only requirement to play. If you fail to vote and we have a replacement that wants to play, you'll be replaced that night. If you fail to vote twice you will be killed. These do not have to be consecutive nights.

1968- Domey walked along the shoreline, clumsily kicking rocks and shells back into the surf with each step. He saw a small emerald colored bottle sticking out of the sand and stopped walking. He turned around and looked up at the guard tower, empty. He picked up the bottle, it was full of water but he could see a curled up piece of paper inside. He checked the guard tower again before dumping the water out of the botte and pulling the paper from the neck. The blue ink was smeared.

Sent to the rock for trial by sea
The tide was my jury, sweet child as me
Battered and broken, the ocean was fed
The four souls I seek are the
Nurses in Red

Youth of that hell, you have nothing to fear
I bring with me mouthfuls of lungfuls of cheer!
The Oceans Elixir, fit for peasants and Kings
I am your Savior, sweet death I do bring

Domey dropped the bottle and it shattered on a rock. He looked back up and the empty guard tower and put the note into his pocket. He climbed back up the rocks onto the grass and headed for the dorms.

10 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

@Tyty was supposed to send you a pic of his backside so you'd sign up. 

@EliteTexan80 had his calves all polished up as a backup plan.

Well I didn't do this, but I did do some intense manscaping last night. I look so friggin sexy now, @Matts4313 would probably buy my a Hyundai if I sent him some nudies. 

I'm in.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

For the 2-shot neighborizer, does the private chat only last the duration of the day? Or do you get to form two permanent neighborhoods?

You get one neighborhood with two other members, it’s permanent

Archived