Blackshore Mafia - Nurses Win!

Dome

@domepatrol91, a question: would a replacement get a choice of powers, or just inherit what the previous owner has? If I signed up as a replacement and put my guesses in ahead of time, could I get those instead?

Honestly, I only really want to play the guessing game. I don't really have time to devote to a full Mafia.

20 minutes ago, Woz said:

@domepatrol91, a question: would a replacement get a choice of powers, or just inherit what the previous owner has? If I signed up as a replacement and put my guesses in ahead of time, could I get those instead?

Honestly, I only really want to play the guessing game. I don't really have time to devote to a full Mafia.

You’ll inherit the role of whoever you replace

Because many of you are sending invalid bids.... please read the bidding process again.

When you’re making you selections please include the entire role(s) you’re interested in, otherwise it won’t count.

For example “1) Roleblocker, 2) Tracker 3) Cop” doesn’t work because I don’t know which specific roles you’re referring to. If your bid doesn’t look somewhat similar to my example bid in the OP it probably hasn’t been counted. 

At some point tonight I’ll post the names of everyone that I still need bids from.

I've got bids from all but two of you. I believe I confirmed with everyone if their role was received or not. 

I'm hoping we can get 4 more signups by the time I get home from work tomorrow... if that happens I'll send out roles tomorrow night and N1 will be Tuesday night. 

Feel free to tag whoever

I have bids in for everyone that’s signed up, but we seemed to have hit a a lull... everyone feel free to tag everyone you know! 

I’d like to get roles out tonight cause I’ve got the next 3 days off to dedicate to hosting. If we get the final 3 signups and bids we’re good to go

Archived