This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

2 hours ago, ChaRisMa said:

Went and looked at the contenders drafts. I think 1-3 we were 1 or 2 in the NFC. Thought Oakland had the best 1-3 in Conley, Melifonwu, and Vanderdoes.

Not gonna lie, I was very surprised how many people loved our draft.  Most thought it was easily top 10, a lot thought it was top 5.  I just felt it was one of those solid overall classes.  Then again, I don't really see this past draft class as special.

On 7/20/2017 at 0:31 AM, CWood21 said:

Let's attempt to at least be productive posters...

Your acute and complete inability to see an ounce of humor or light-heartedness in pretty much everything doesn't go unnoticed. Yes, you're a moderator, but that doesn't carry with it the responsibility to be the "evaluator of productive posting." Read damn near 10,000 of my posts and tell me I'm "not productive." 

Lighten the hell up.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CentralFC said:

Your acute and complete inability to see an ounce of humor or light-heartedness in pretty much everything doesn't go unnoticed. Yes, you're a moderator, but that doesn't carry with it the responsibility to be the "evaluator of productive posting." Read damn near 10,000 of my posts and tell me I'm "not productive." 

Lighten the hell up.

That wasn't exactly what I was getting at...I was hoping you were gonna post some sort of GIF about a Vikings fail or something along those lines.