This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

13 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

The last time CHI had a top 5 pick, they selected Mitch, and they still haven't recovered from that mistake.  It still cracks me up to think they could have stood pat, and then landed Mahomes and Kamara with the picks picks they traded.

I wonder how Mahomes career to date would look if he was on Chicago the whole time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

I wonder how Mahomes career to date would look if he was on Chicago the whole time.

This is what I hate about everyone saying so and so could have had so and so.

If Mahomes goes to Bears, that’s John Fox in Jon Fox’s offense starting Mahomes in his rookie year.

Mahomes isn’t guaranteed to be a blip on NFL history’s radar if that’s the case, and maybe Trubisky is Goff level in Kansas City.

This is especially true for quarterbacks, and teams are finding that out more and more.  It’s why we drafted our QBOTF.  We know it better than most.

Sorry, but it’s very possibly Rodgers busts and busts hard if he went to San Francisco and Alex Smith is a Super Bowl winner if he came here instead.

You can’t argue physical gifts.  Rodgers/Mahomes can do things Trubisky/Smith could never dream of.  At the same time, Tom Brady won 6 Super Bowls with Belichick.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

I really don't think Mahomes would have been successful as he is in Kansas City had he gone to Chicago.  John Fox is not the guy I want touching a young QB.  Reid has his faults, but he's a good QB coach.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

This is what I hate about everyone saying so and so could have had so and so.

If Mahomes goes to Bears, that’s John Fox in Jon Fox’s offense starting Mahomes in his rookie year.

Mahomes isn’t guaranteed to be a blip on NFL history’s radar if that’s the case, and maybe Trubisky is Goff level in Kansas City.

This is especially true for quarterbacks, and teams are finding that out more and more.  It’s why we drafted our QBOTF.  We know it better than most.

Sorry, but it’s very possibly Rodgers busts and busts hard if he went to San Francisco and Alex Smith is a Super Bowl winner if he came here instead.

You can’t argue physical gifts.  Rodgers/Mahomes can do things Trubisky/Smith could never dream of.  At the same time, Tom Brady won 6 Super Bowls with Belichick.

Well said

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 8:46 AM, Outpost31 said:

Reaction videos where people know they're being recorded are a bottom ten video type on YouTube.  Probably below box opening videos. 

Thank you!

I searched the forum for "reaction videos" and I feel the same way. Reaction videos are the literal worst. 

However, RedLetterMedia satirizes reaction videos very well once in a while and those are great.

Rich Evans Force Awakens Reaction Video is gold