This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

8 hours ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

sZrmxax.png

Packers have had a lot of success within the NFC North since 2002.

As far as Super Bowl appearances and outcomes by division from 2002 season onwards.

AFC East 4-3 (all NE).

AFC North 3-1.

NFC East 3-1.

NFC South 2-3.

NFC West 1-4.

AFC West 1-2.

AFC South 1-1.

NFC North 1-1.

Really cool visual chart Speight- thanks

One thing that stands out are the straight horizontal lines.
There's tons of up and down lines for every team/every division, but the "consistently good" teams that maintain their top position are harder to find - and those lines stick out on these charts

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@Packerraymond, Matt Ryan thriving the last two weeks without throwing to Julio in the red zone.  Do you have a comment?  He's actually been dominating in the red zone last two weeks.  I realize this is an ahole post, I just need something to go right for me on a day like today. 

I'm watching the Packers.

38 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@Packerraymond, Matt Ryan thriving the last two weeks without throwing to Julio in the red zone.  Do you have a comment?  He's actually been dominating in the red zone last two weeks.  I realize this is an ahole post, I just need something to go right for me on a day like today. 

I picked up Calvin Ridley and started him this week.

Giggity.

8 minutes ago, St Vince said:

What's going on with he NFC north? The Cards went through the Bears defense like butter the first drive of the game, made it loo too easy. That great Bears D looked worse than the Packers that first drive.

It’s exactly why the sky is falling mentality week after week here is so tiring. Things change so much in this league from week to week that the overreactions are laughable.