This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

Given how the schedule is laid out, my guess is our division hopes rest with us winning at Minnesota and at Chicago, or at least winning one of those coupled with a win at Seattle (this assumes we lose at NE and win out at home, plus win at NY). I think the Packers, Bears and Vikings are all going to finish around 6 losses (maybe 7 for Chi) so those tie-breakers will likely decide the division. 

If the team that showed in LA shows up in Minnesota and Chicago, we can pull it off. If we get a version of the team that played at Wash/Det, we have no shot. 

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Given how the schedule is laid out, my guess is our division hopes rest with us winning at Minnesota and at Chicago, or at least winning one of those coupled with a win at Seattle (this assumes we lose at NE and win out at home, plus win at NY). I think the Packers, Bears and Vikings are all going to finish around 6 losses (maybe 7 for Chi) so those tie-breakers will likely decide the division. 

If the team that showed in LA shows up in Minnesota and Chicago, we can pull it off. If we get a version of the team that played at Wash/Det, we have no shot. 

We play well, we win?  Shocking.  Right now, we haven't played a consistent 48 minutes of football.  The offense has to find it's consistency.

20 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Redskins allow 18 points a game at home through their first four home games.

19 points overall through the first 7 games.

Add Clinton-Dix, give up 28 points in the first 2.5 quarters at home. 

Maybe HaHa really did suck that much. 

He's being torn up on Twitter by Wash fans. I guess he was "benched" around the end of the 1st half? Can't verify but that's what I read.