This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

12 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

A stolen act has to be absolutely perfect otherwise I think they are uninspired and lame.

This one, and Michael Thomas's phone fall easily into the latter category for me.

The tribute celebrations don't bother much, even if it's not like perfect perfect, though if someone did another Moss mooning at Lambeau that would suck to see lol.

Edited by Gopackgonerd

32 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I think he's an alright receiver. 

Yeah he's no superstar but I was surprised by the reaction to that trade I guess, I didn't think it would be a first but I didn't see why everyone was so sure it was pure insanity

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Yeah he's no superstar but I was surprised by the reaction to that trade I guess, I didn't think it would be a first but I didn't see why everyone was so sure it was pure insanity

If my team is 3-4, ain't no way I'm trading my first round pick unless it's for a superstar.

22 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

If it wasn't so far from the end zone I'd say it should be mandatory, like the Leap here.

Was TN flagged 15yd taunting or unsportsmanlike conduct penalty?
If not - then it really should become mandatory.
If so - then it only becomes mandatory when the opposing/scoring team is up by three scores :)

1 hour ago, Kepler said:

Acronym swear word alert!

Lolol now I'm going to think about this every time I do it. I actually got warned in the general, maybe even a one day ban once for calling Manziel a DB lol. Like who cares, is Johnny football a member here? Swearing was more strict then though