This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

I didn't realize he was from Atlanta. Plus the Dan Quinn connection. Makes too much sense

Yeah, there was way too much tying him to the Falcons.  Short of them telling them he wasn't interested, he was going to end up there.

At least it wasn't the Patriots.  Falcons have that Destiny feel to them.  Nobody expects them to do a damn thing, but they're actually a good team with bad injuries.  Too bad the Super Bowl is in Atlanta this year and the NFL would never let them play in it.

• Like 1

Teams have no loyalty to players and will drop them at a moment's notice. I don't begrudge a vet who has put in his time ending it on his terms instead of pointlessly putting his body through the meatgrinder for a few more months on a team without a shot.

If anything it's a gift and let's them get looks at their depth for next year while helping them tank.

Edited by Acrid Josher

40 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Sounds like Jordy may have a season ending injury and he just wants to GTFO of Oakland. 

This is all I could locate.

Jordy Nelson (quad) is QUESTIONABLE to return.

Is Nelson on record saying he wants out or is considering retirement?