This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

"The Bears have not beaten a team with a .500 record this season and the combined win total of their opponents is 18-37"

"Vikes haven't beaten a team that currently has a winning record either."

Sounds like comments that should appear in the "Optimism?" thread.

Just now, cannondale said:

I mean, ok, we beat Chicago when they were 0-0 and after beating Miami, without their starting QB, they were 5-5. 

I think I'll hold off on buying Super Bowl tickets

We beat Chicago when our QB was out nearly a whole half of the game.  And Ossweiler put up 31 against the Bears. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I mean, ok, we beat Chicago when they were 0-0 and after beating Miami, without their starting QB, they were 5-5. 

I think I'll hold off on buying Super Bowl tickets

So if we beat a 15-1 team on week 1 it doesn't count because they were 0-0 before the game? Solid logic

• Like 4

Vikings Schedule (5-3-1)                                     Bears Schedule (6-3)                                    Packers Schedule (4-4-1)

@ Bears (6-3)                                                          Vikings (5-3-1)                                                 @Seahawks (4-5)

Packers (4-4-1)                                                       @ Lions (3-6)                                                   @ Vikings (5-3-1)

@ Patriots (7-3)                                                      @ Giants (2-7)                                                  Cardinals  (2-7)

@ Seahawks (4-5)                                                  Rams (9-1)                                                        Falcons (4-5)

Dolphins (5-5)                                                         Packers (4-4-1)                                                @ Bears (6-3)

@ Lions (3-6)                                                          @ Niners (2-8)                                                  @ Jets (3-7)

Bears (6-3)                                                              @ Vikings (5-3-1)                                              Lions  (3-6)

Opp. Record (35-29-1)                                         Opp. Record (30-29-3)                                   Opp. Record (27-36-1)

The path to division is right in front of us. The Bears did have favorable scheduling with the tougher games - Vikes/Packers both played Rams/Patriots/Seahawks away while they got those games at home. The good news is the Bears already ran through the whole AFC East, we also get the Falcons at home which changes that game considerably. This Seahawks' game is a scheduling loss but if we can find a way to win we will be in a really solid spot. Win one of the Vikes/Bears game and take the games we should that would put us at 10-5-1, have to imagine that wins the division. 

• Like 1