This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

I am lending my belief magic to the Eagles for the rest of the year.

Before I get the obvious wise crack, belief magic is not enough on its own to get your team to the end.  It's like a millionth of a player on the field.  Belief magic can't get it done alone, but it can help.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I am lending my belief magic to the Eagles for the rest of the year. It's like a millionth of a player on the field.  Belief magic can't get it done alone, but it can help.  

A "millionth of a player?"

Can you spell i-n-f-i-n-i-t-e-s-i-m-a-l?
Thats not magic.
Thats providence.
Happenstance.
Luck.
:)

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Root for the Panthers over the Saints tonight.  Ensures Panthers finish higher than us, and makes the Saints pick lower if they somehow lose their first playoff game. 

Freaking Rams. Needed the Saints to not have HFA

Just now, Leader said:

A "millionth of a player?"

Can you spell i-n-f-i-n-i-t-e-s-i-m-a-l?
Thats not magic.
Thats providence.
Happenstance.
Luck.
:)

An extra millionth from you would have been just enough Midichlorians to prevent Montgomery from taking the ball out of the endzone. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

An extra millionth from you would have been just enough Midichlorians to prevent Montgomery from taking the ball out of the endzone. 

A millionth of external positive vibes cannot overcome a lack of brain cell density located within the cranial capacity of a single human body.
Speaking of Montgomery..........
Just checked the box score of the BAL/TB game yesterday and he's not mentioned at all. Name doesnt show up.
Injured again (?) or just a total, complete non-factor? 

21 hours ago, Leader said:

Speaking of Montgomery..........
Just checked the box score of the BAL/TB game yesterday and he's not mentioned at all. Name doesnt show up.
Injured again (?) or just a total, complete non-factor? 

The latter.

Montgomery has gone from a starter to begin the season in GB to 4th string in Baltimore.

The Ravens gave up next to nothing (a 7th rounder) and it appears Gute still may have won that trade.

"Running back Ty Montgomery is inactive, meaning the Ravens will dress just three running backs – Gus Edwards, Kenneth Dixon and Javorius Allen. Montgomery has yet to find a consistent role in the offense after being acquired in a midseason trade with the Green Bay Packers."

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/tony-jefferson-active-after-missing-two-games-ty-montgomery-inactive

• Like 1

Texans, Eagles, Ravens, Chargers, Saints, Chiefs, Rams, Cowboys, Seahawks, Vikings, Bears.  Then the Patriots after everybody else that has a mathematical shot at being in the Super Bowl this year. 

That's the order I want teams in the playoffs/ in the hunt to win the Super Bowl. 

Texans have always kinda been my adopted second favorite team and I'd love to see Watt win.

Eagles/Ravens would be proof that QB is overrated. 

Experience:
Ravens, Titans, Cowboys, Texans, Saints, Seahawks, Vikings, Patriots, Eagles, Steelers, Rams, Chiefs.

QB Experience:
Titans, Cowboys, Saints, Seahawks, Vikings, Patriots, Eagles, Steelers, Rams.

Head Coach experience:
Cowboys, Saints, Seahawks, Patriots, Eagles, Steelers, Rams.

Defense:
Cowboys, Saints, Seahawks. 

Bet on the Seahawks, Saints or Cowboys winning the Super Bowl this year. 

The Saints not being the overwhelming favorite to win it all this year is kinda baffling to me. 

Edited by Outpost31

35 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Experience:
Ravens, Titans, Cowboys, Texans, Saints, Seahawks, Vikings, Patriots, Eagles, Steelers, Rams, Chiefs.

QB Experience:
Titans, Cowboys, Saints, Seahawks, Vikings, Patriots, Eagles, Steelers, Rams.

Head Coach experience:
Cowboys, Saints, Seahawks, Patriots, Eagles, Steelers, Rams.

Defense:
Cowboys, Saints, Seahawks. 

Bet on the Seahawks, Saints or Cowboys winning the Super Bowl this year. 

The Saints not being the overwhelming favorite to win it all this year is kinda baffling to me. 

Add KC to HC experience, too.

I would guess SD or KC vs Saints or DAL