CWood21

This Is Rival Talk v1.0

On 3/7/2019 at 8:59 PM, Norm said:

Y'all mother ****ers ever heard of Tacko Fall?

Holy ****. Just Google this. Been too busy to keep up on college basketball but the dude has dunked twice without jumping that I've seen tonight. 

dude's in my group for a sports management class i'm in right now. have had at least one class w/ him the past 3 semesters and always end up sitting next to him because our last names are close lol

15 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

dude's in my group for a sports management class i'm in right now. have had at least one class w/ him the past 3 semesters and always end up sitting next to him because our last names are close lol

Get his autograph for me

Posted (edited)

I'll probably get banned for that...

LOL

Edited by ThatJerkDave

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Doesn't fit with what the Bears want to do offensively.

throw incomplete passes?

33 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I'll probably get banned for that...

LOL

**** you tell me what you said by PM

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I'll probably get banned for that...LOL

You need a character witness to get yourself reinstated - I'm there for ya :)

Lol that's awesome

Underrated loss for the Vikings. A weak OL just got even weaker in a division that's full of pass rushers and just added Trey Flowers and the Smiths.

13 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Underrated loss for the Vikings. A weak OL just got even weaker in a division that's full of pass rushers and just added Trey Flowers and the Smiths.

I would have thought for sure Rick Spielman would have been more aggressive to solve their Oline issues. I understand they can fix a lot in the draft  but to put your $84 million man behind a potentially even worse line than last year? Woof.

On 3/17/2019 at 9:32 PM, packfanfb said:

Meh Kline is a lateral move but theres plenty of reasons to be doubtful considering he just missed a year with a Neck Injury and Kline is one of the most durable lineman in the league.

1 hour ago, KOTN-93 said:

Meh Kline is a lateral move but theres plenty of reasons to be doubtful considering he just missed a year with a Neck Injury and Kline is one of the most durable lineman in the league.

This is true, Kline is fine. Unspectacular, but fine. The problem comes when you consider what the Vikings want to do with their offense. They want to control clock and utilize the strong defense. Now this requires your guards to be above average to great to make room in the run game. Lateral moves on the OL is not a good sign for the Vikings.

Let's not pretend that Kirk doesnt struggle with dirty pockets.

Edited by HighCalebR

17 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

This is true, Kline is fine. Unspectacular, but fine. The problem comes when you consider what the Vikings want to do with their offense. They want to control clock and utilize the strong defense. Now this requires your guards to be above average to great to make room in the run game. Lateral moves on the OL is not a good sign for the Vikings.

Let's not pretend that Kirk doesnt struggle with dirty pockets.

The thing that could make it an upgrade is Kubiak/Dennison favors quicker lineman like Kline and Elflein. That said the Vikings line struggles have been multiple years going so I have to see it to believe it.

1 hour ago, KOTN-93 said:

The thing that could make it an upgrade is Kubiak/Dennison favors quicker lineman like Kline and Elflein. That said the Vikings line struggles have been multiple years going so I have to see it to believe it.

The rollout Kubiak promises shouldnt hurt. As a Packer fan I just hope they don't find any more cohesiveness than Remmers and Easton could find in there.