This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

Bears Packers opening NFL season in Chicago.

Let the trash talk begin in March.  Going to be a looooong wait.  

@vegas492 and I have a season long bet on best outcome.

Are your bodies prepared for what is going to happen to you?

LOL, took me like 3 weeks to recover from last years Packers comeback victory in the opener.  Thought game was in the bag after first half.

Luckily from there seasons went in different directions.  You still got schadenfreude at way ours ended with Parkey miss. Another week or two to recover from that.

Bad luck on the draft.  We'll be mostly watching from sidelines.  LOL.  

But you're going to find out that Dix is actually a good player with some talent around him.   Dix pick 6 in week one would be so sweet.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Bears Packers opening NFL season in Chicago.

Let the trash talk begin in March.  Going to be a looooong wait.  

@vegas492 and I have a season long bet on best outcome.

Are your bodies prepared for what is going to happen to you?

LOL, took me like 3 weeks to recover from last years Packers comeback victory in the opener.  Thought game was in the bag after first half.

Luckily from there seasons went in different directions.  You still got schadenfreude at way ours ended with Parkey miss. Another week or two to recover from that.

Bad luck on the draft.  We'll be mostly watching from sidelines.  LOL.  

But you're going to find out that Dix is actually a good player with some talent around him.   Dix pick 6 in week one would be so sweet.

Dix Dix Dix!!!!

@Outpost31

4 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

LOL. The only thing that will surprise Packer fans about Haha is if he isn't playing week one. His best quality has always been his durability. I also expect him to make some big plays, and I expect him to get lazy and allow the Packers some big plays. Packer fans know full well how good Haha can be, but we also know how god awful he can be.

1 minute ago, KingOfTheNorth said:

LOL. The only thing that will surprise Packer fans about Haha is if he isn't playing week one. His best quality has always been his durability. I also expect him to make some big plays, and I expect him to get lazy and allow the Packers some big plays. Packer fans know full well how good Haha can be, but we also know how god awful he can be.

He'll be motivated.  I'll keep tweeting him all the put downs you guys say here.

10 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Dix, Bush, Blewitt and we might draft Gay.

Lol. Outpost hates when people don't call him "Clinton-Dix." Just so it's clear what in goofing around about then I always tag him so he has to see it lol

11 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Dix, Bush, Blewitt and we might draft Gay.

Funny story.

I coached youth football for a long time.

Guy I coached with gave a post practice speech to a bunch of 12-13 year olds:

Background:  We had a lot of two way players and they would get tired in games.  Especially the big guys.

Coach:  Look when you guys need a blow you have to tell me.  Whenever you need a blow just ask me and I'll give you one!

I'm on side of him snickering like a school boy.  

Just now, dll2000 said:

He'll be motivated.  I'll keep tweeting him all the put downs you guys say here.

You don't need to. We send them to him directly. Also, wasn't he motivated last year? Contract years are usually the biggest motivation for players. Yet, his play was so mediocre, the Redskins immediately signed an outside FA to the largest contract in safety history.