CWood21

This Is Rival Talk v1.0

29 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I find it amusing that fans of a team that essentially had the same record as GB last year are calling out the "dysfunction" in GB while having to ask veteran players to restructure their 1 year old deals in order to sign their draft picks.

https://www.twincities.com/2019/05/14/vikings-sign-first-round-pick-garrett-bradbury-restructure-eric-kendricks-contract/

Viking rubes are proclaiming Spielman as a cap magician and their players as committed and unselfish for restructuring.  After years of futility, Vike's fans have perfected the art of turning nothing into something, and turds into gems.   

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

Viking rubes are proclaiming Spielman as a cap magician and their players as committed and unselfish for restructuring.  After years of futility, Vike's fans have perfected the art of turning nothing into something, and turds into gems.   

They're definitely the best at polishing turds. I take all mine to Minnesota for a good polishing. They don't even wear gloves

Nobody ever gets in cap hell though guys. Stick to the rules we established

On May 4, 2019 at 9:45 AM, ThatJerkDave said:

You mean Amobi Akoye?  Everyone wanted him because he was 19.

I remember him. Gruden especially publicly gushed on him.  Couldn't use enough superlatives to desribe him.