This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

9 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Is Diggs a headcase, though?  

I know he had issues with the offense this past year and maybe even Cousins.  He's cryptic with a few tweets out there, but I don't see a headcase.  I see a guy that wants to win.  And getting him the ball leads to wins.

And I agree that he's one of the best quick separation guys in the league.  He's got that kind of AB skillset.  

And again, I think the point is mute.  I don't see a universe where Minnesota sends him to GB without a king's ransom.

Yes, he is that big of a head case. They have gone to Great extremes to keep it covered up. There's a guy who travels with the team and has a weekend show for them. He claims that he cannot believe the things Diggs has done on the team plane. That if it was up to him. He would have cut him. Anyway. Diggs is all the trash people think obj is.

1 hour ago, Dubz41 said:

Yes, he is that big of a head case. They have gone to Great extremes to keep it covered up. There's a guy who travels with the team and has a weekend show for them. He claims that he cannot believe the things Diggs has done on the team plane. That if it was up to him. He would have cut him. Anyway. Diggs is all the trash people think obj is.

Plus he broke off his mailbox and threw his recycling all over the street.  Video proof:

12 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

.. What "guy"?

1 hour ago, Dubz41 said:

He is part of the Morning Show on their flagship radio station. He also travels with the team and has a specialty show that's on late Sunday night after the games.

It's all a dodge. The Morning Show guy made a pass at Diggs which was rebuffed - so now the Morning Show guy is publicly dissing him so if his advance ever goes public he'll have a record of disapproval to fall back on. "What me? I hate the guy" Problem solved and case closed :)

4 hours ago, Leader said:

It's all a dodge. The Morning Show guy made a pass at Diggs which was rebuffed - so now the Morning Show guy is publicly dissing him so if his advance ever goes public he'll have a record of disapproval to fall back on. "What me? I hate the guy" Problem solved and case closed :)

This is soooo stupid I can't believe you hit 'submit' after you typed it.