This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

If the Patriots win the Super Bowl this year, I am done with football.  100% serious. 

I can take a down year from the Packers.  I've done it plenty of times.  But I can't take another Patriots Super Bowl win because if the Patriots win the Super Bowl with THAT defense (they've given up 300+ passing yards every single week, and they just played McCown), Brady really is the GOAT. 

The way to beat Denver is certainly to overwhelm with TEs and RBs to mitigate their strength at CB.  Passes and screens to RBs and TEs, and eventually running out of big sets and 6 OL should be the recipe that has worked in the past.

Edited by skibrett15

1 hour ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Yeah but their special teams... Haha

My comment was more about the stat jinx (though a stop on 4 & goal from the 1 is also nice). It feels like every time we get a positive trend stat it ends right there in that drive. I remember that time against the Rams when they said "Aaron Rodgers hasn't thrown an interception in his last 14 reincarnations" and he proceeded to throw 2 picks in that game.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Impressive win by the Bears today. Fangio has about 1/3 of the talent Dom has on defense and they held Carolina to 3 points. They play good D, especially at home. 

Some of the passes I saw made by Cam today were pretty terrible.