This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

On August 13, 2018 at 3:07 PM, Cheesehawk said:

How are we lining up against the rest of the division now? 

Heard Easton (Min G) is out for the year, anyone know what their projected starting OL looks like?

LT Reiff

LG Compton

C Elflein

RG Remmers

RT Hill

Elflein, Remmers and Hill have practiced/played very little this year so there will be significant concerns over continuity to start the season. The OL is definitely MNs weak link but the offense is strong everywhere else to go with an elite defense (might even be better than last year with additions of Richardson, Hughes and Iloka). 

Edited by vikingsrule

I'm honestly more intrigued by how well or not well the Patriots defense does without Patricia as opposed to how well the Lions do with him.

I need to know if it was Belichick who turned what was consistently one of the least talented defenses into top 10 scoring defenses nearly every year or if it was Patricia.  Before Patricia, the Patriots had Hall of Fame talent on their defense each year.  Now... and recently... not so much.

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm honestly more intrigued by how well or not well the Patriots defense does without Patricia as opposed to how well the Lions do with him.

I need to know if it was Belichick who turned what was consistently one of the least talented defenses into top 10 scoring defenses nearly every year or if it was Patricia.  Before Patricia, the Patriots had Hall of Fame talent on their defense each year.  Now... and recently... not so much.

I think Patricia is going to fall flat on his face in Detroit. I was SO happy they hired him. 

Edited by packfanfb

Just now, packfanfb said:

I think Patricia is going to fall flat on his face in Detroit. I was SO happy they hired him. 

I think so, too, but I do think he had a huge hand in the Patriots defense performing as well as they have over his years. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/08/2018 at 5:39 PM, Outpost31 said:

I'm still speculating that the long-term result of the fallout betrween owner Kraft and Tom Brady on one side, and Belicheck on the other, is that the head coach will be gone after this season. I even think that when Belicheck was pretty much forced to get rid of Garoppolo, he was annoyed enough to do it for a seriously low price (went to the 49ers for a 2nd round pick). When you look at how Drew Brees arm turned into a limp noodle at the end of last season, and how Peyton Manning lost his arm strength at the end, Brady could implode at any time (further persuading Belicheck to cut ties).

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Damarious Randall has an INT today.....granted it looked like he was just fielding a punt after Ben chucked the ball a good 10 yards past his receiver

Doesn't count then!!! Randall blowzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 1