This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

15 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

As our HC has said I think we should "clean our own house" before worrying about Minny. An opposing fan can easy point out we're a dropped INT and a chip shot field goal from being an 0-3 football team.

Well, this is from the very last parting shot from a post about what was happening with Griffen wasn't it?

I don't think I misrepresented the FACTS of the vikes last four games.  I'm also aware of how fickle the NFL is and how most games are decided by a big play here or a big play there.  The whole North division is a 'few' plays away from being winless.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

An opposing fan can easy point out we're a dropped INT and a chip shot field goal from being an 0-3 football team.

Yeah, but I hate this.  If things ended differently in one game, mindsets would have been different in the next game.  The what-if game is dumb.  So is the "Bills dominated this team, and this team beat your team, so we're going to beat this team."  The NFL doesn't work like that. 

I just have to post this somewhere...

TJ Watt has 10 career sacks and one career interception.

Six of those sacks and his interception have come against the Browns.  Kizer and Taylor were the quarterbacks. 

I think maybe we're jumping the gun a little bit on how he's super duper. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I just have to post this somewhere...

TJ Watt has 10 career sacks and one career interception.

Six of those sacks and his interception have come against the Browns.  Kizer and Taylor were the quarterbacks. 

I think maybe we're jumping the gun a little bit on how he's super duper. 

Hmmmm. Thats an interesting observation.

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Man something is definitely wrong with Griffen. Hope they can help him.

Struggling with his mental health for weeks, Vikings star defensive end Everson Griffen was banned from practice days before a widely reported incident at a Minneapolis hotel on Saturday, according to police documents released Tuesday.

Hospitalized on Saturday evening, Griffen will be away from the team for the foreseeable future.

" hope to see him every day,” head coach Mike Zimmer said Tuesday, “but it’s nothing to do with football.’’

After the Vikings requested a welfare check by Minnetrista police Saturday, Griffen was taken to a hospital and placed on a health and welfare hold, the end of a long day that started with Griffen being turned away from practice.

According to a report filed by Minnetrista police Sgt. Michael Kokesh, Vikings development director Les Pico told him that Griffen had been “struggling for weeks” and had been “explosive, screaming and yelling at the workplace.”

On Sept. 20, the Vikings sent Griffen and his agent a letter telling their star defensive end he could not return to the team until he underwent a mental health evaluation.

18 hours ago, eyecatcher said:

Everson Griffen had 2 tackles and 0.5 sacks vs. the Packers 

Yeah, I was being sarcastic.  If the Vikings knew about this for weeks, it's shameful they didn't try to get him help before his complete mental break.  They didn't because they wanted him to play against us. 

25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, I was being sarcastic.  If the Vikings knew about this for weeks, it's shameful they didn't try to get him help before his complete mental break.  They didn't because they wanted him to play against us. 

Does anyone know they did or didn't try to get him help in other ways prior to this past week/weekend?