Jump to content

This Is Rival Talk v1.0


Recommended Posts

On 9/25/2018 at 10:00 AM, Dubz41 said:

Well, this is from the very last parting shot from a post about what was happening with Griffen wasn't it?

I don't think I misrepresented the FACTS of the vikes last four games.  I'm also aware of how fickle the NFL is and how most games are decided by a big play here or a big play there.  The whole North division is a 'few' plays away from being winless.

Not really. The Lions handled the Pats rather easily and the Bears were never in any real jeopardy against the Seahawks. You’re thinking about the Packers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, malak1 said:

Not really. The Lions handled the Pats rather easily and the Bears were never in any real jeopardy against the Seahawks. You’re thinking about the Packers.

Just trolling?  Packers and Vikes for sure and I can bet that you give me a 'few' plays I could turn around that single Lions game and the single Bears game you're referencing.   I guess I have to explicitly say that most of the NFL this year is separated by just a few plays in each game.  Other than the Rams, I would venture that very few had these first three weeks pegged.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dubz41 said:
2 hours ago, malak1 said:

Not really. The Lions handled the Pats rather easily and the Bears were never in any real jeopardy against the Seahawks. You’re thinking about the Packers.

Just trolling?  Packers and Vikes for sure and I can bet that you give me a 'few' plays I could turn around that single Lions game and the single Bears game you're referencing.   I guess I have to explicitly say that most of the NFL this year is separated by just a few plays in each game.  Other than the Rams, I would venture that very few had these first three weeks pegged.

I don't think what he said was wrong lol. We are definitely the team in the North closest to being 0-3. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I don't think what he said was wrong lol. We are definitely the team in the North closest to being 0-3. 

But it was one sentence taken out of context.  I have a special spot for folks who like to do that.  None of us are professional speech writers and I think I was getting my original thought across.  Ever have that happen to you? Have someone ignore your whole point, take it out of context and turn it on its ear? 

I should just pass on Rivals.  It happens here more than any other topic.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, squire12 said:

Does anyone know they did or didn't try to get him help in other ways prior to this past week/weekend?

First thing I thought of when reading that article was that they sent him away - basically kicked him to the curb - but now that all responsibility is off their plate, Zimmer plans to see him every day. I guess that's the world we now live in

Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, this is a beatdown. Not like the unexpected beatdown against the Bills, but they're getting stymied.

And the sad part is they'll still be 1-2-1 when everyone knows they should be 1-3 after this game.

Edited by KManX89
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...