This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

10 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Called Goff a top 5 QB last April.  Was roundly criticized.  Well?  Anyone disagree now?  Knew he was going to be good last year.  I don't see how the Packers can beat these guys.  But we'll see any given Sunday.  Cousins is having himself a nice game as well.  

yes I disagree.

2 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

yes I disagree.

Yeah top 5 is still too steep. I still prefer Wentz (assuming he comes back from the knee) from that class.

Rodgers, Brady, Wilson, Wentz, I'm taking for sure. I guess you could argue for 5.

Ben and Rivers have fallen due to age, Luck had the big shoulder injury and now we won't see what Jimmy G is for another year, Ryan has been inconsistent since the MVP, same with Cam. Top tier QBing has really fallen off. I feel like we have a ton of good QBs in the league but not many elite.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Yeah top 5 is still too steep. I still prefer Wentz (assuming he comes back from the knee) from that class.

Rodgers, Brady, Wilson, Wentz, I'm taking for sure. I guess you could argue for 5.

Ben and Rivers have fallen due to age, Luck had the big shoulder injury and now we won't see what Jimmy G is for another year, Ryan has been inconsistent since the MVP, same with Cam. Top tier QBing has really fallen off. I feel like we have a ton of good QBs in the league but not many elite.

stafford, obviously.  Oh Wait Brees.

Edited by skibrett15

9 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I'm surprised LAR didn't beat them more soundly. 

Good team, but not unbeatable. Felt they should have won by at least a couple possessions.

They got greedy on that 4th down and they missed a FG and this IMO is why they won by only one score.