This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Kickers suck this year. 

Especially in Tampa....sort of.
Their kickers have been missing gimmes for the last few years.
Today - their guy missed the 40yd game winner at end of regulation - only to boot a 59yder to win it in overtime. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

At one time I thought Chicago might take the NFC-N. Not anymore, Trubitsky just isn't accurate enough. If he learns to be a game manager, he might be good enough, but right now it looks like he's trying to be Aaron Rodgers, and he ain't. 

I think he is trying to be Jay Cutler.  He just needs to look more discouraged.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

You forgot 'Drew Brees,

We don't know how things will play out.... but I am guessing Drew has another important favor he can deliver for Packer Nation this season.
Starting on Sunday evening in the Land of 10,000 jakes

Draft pick, schmaft pick ? That's next years' favor.

That Vikings/Saints game is a win no matter the outcome in my opinion.  The Saints aren't guaranteed the playoffs considering their final four games. A loss for them could really change their outlook.

Vikings are still due to lose to teams they should beat, so I'm not worried about them as much as everyone else.

32 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

That Vikings/Saints game is a win no matter the outcome in my opinion.  The Saints aren't guaranteed the playoffs considering their final four games. A loss for them could really change their outlook.

Vikings are still due to lose to teams they should beat, so I'm not worried about them as much as everyone else.

I'm hoping that MN got that loss out of the way against Buffalo. Seems like that type of loss happens to MN once per year.

Every time I watch my Gators play I remember I should never talk **** about Rodgers again. They can't find a QB who could play D2 and if they do, they do roids and transfer. Just bring back Tebow in a mustache with a fake birth certificate

One day GB is going to have Dominique Franks at QB and it's gonna suck.

Edited by Norm

20 minutes ago, Norm said:

Every time I watch my Gators play I remember I should never talk **** about Rodgers again. They can't find a QB who could play D2 and if they do, they do roids and transfer. Just bring back Tebow in a mustache with a fake birth certificate

One day GB is going to have Dominique Franks at QB and it's gonna suck.

Nah, the QB after Rodgers will be a fringe HoF QB like Eli Manning who wins two Super Bowls while being carried by an elite defense.  

279 career touchdown passes, 160 career interceptions and two rings.

25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Nah, the QB after Rodgers will be a fringe HoF QB like Eli Manning who wins two Super Bowls while being carried by an elite defense.  

279 career touchdown passes, 160 career interceptions and two rings.

I'm down.

Did Gruden just fix Derek Carr? 

Carr is currently 18/21 for 216 yards and 3 touchdowns, no interceptions.  Maybe Gruden needs a little credit because Carr is looking better than he has all year after they traded his "best" target. 

Edited by Outpost31