This Is Rival Talk v1.0

2 hours ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport

The Saints, who will host the NFC Championship Game, are No. 1 in my special teams rankings. The Chiefs, who will host the AFC Championship Game, were No. 1 for most of the season and finished second.

And we were somewhere down around the Z's - for Zook.

6 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Would be a smart move for them.

They have a nice pair complimentary RBs. 
Cohen gained 1169 total yards last year (444rushing/725receiving)
Howard 1080 total yards - (935rushing/145receiving)

Howard could be released with a minimal dead cap hit - or traded for a mid range draft pick.

Hunt could take over RB1 job very easily.

I know he's not perceived to be "Packer People" - and I like Aaron Jones (and his gimpy knees) as much as the next guy - but GB could do worse than taking a serious look at Hunt. We need to bulk up on IMPACT players. Hunt is such a player and seeing our competition do it (if the story has any credence) is a step back for us.

8 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

We should be doing our due diligence into the situation and consider adding Kareem Hunt.  All the misgivings could be hammered out in the contract offer.  Sure sounds like an isolated incident.

Anyone here ever been forgiven for their worst moment?

55 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

We should be doing our due diligence into the situation and consider adding Kareem Hunt.  All the misgivings could be hammered out in the contract offer.  Sure sounds like an isolated incident.

If he is getting help, and accepting that help, he is worth a look. But based on the numerous incident reports and family history of Hunt,  I don't see him as a fit for GB. Chances are, in a small town like GB, he would get into even more trouble.

Edited by KingOfTheNorth
54 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

@Webmaster let me back after my only 2-week ban on here years ago, so yes - there is justice and mercy in the world.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dubz41 said:

But what moment was poor Kareem's worst?

Was it attacking the young female in February of 2018?

Or was it when he punched the guy in the face last June?

Or was it when he repeatedly lied his *** off to the Chiefs about his assault forcing the organization (an organization known for taking risks on guys with "worst moments" like Tyreke Hill) to release him in the midst of a SB type season?

Maybe Hunt is brought in and maybe he helps lead the Pack back to glory.

But there is no maybe about the fact that Kareem Hunt is a piece of ****.

Edited by TheOnlyThing
3 hours ago, TheOnlyThing said:

But what moment was poor Kareem's worst?

Was it attacking the young female in February of 2018?

Or was it when he punched the guy in the face last June?

Or was it when he repeatedly lied his *** off to the Chiefs about his assault forcing the organization (an organization known for taking risks on guys with "worst moments" like Tyreke Hill) to release him in the midst of a SB type season?

Maybe Hunt is brought in and maybe he helps lead the Pack back to glory.

But there is no maybe about the fact that Kareem Hunt is a piece of ****.

'Forcing' the organization? C'mon they did a half *** job of investigating and only acted just before the video came out.

I'm not an apologist for guys who hit ladies, but like my two young adult daughters commented- she could have gotten out of there if she felt threatened, instead she stayed, tried to slap him and was apparently tossing the N-word around and spit at him.  Doesn't sound like a lady to me.  Anyway, here's a link that I was glad I read.  Just sharing it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/chiefs/2018/12/14/ex-chiefs-star-kareem-hunt-family-criminal-history/2289525002/

22 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

'Forcing' the organization? C'mon they did a half *** job of investigating and only acted just before the video came out.

I'm not an apologist for guys who hit ladies, but like my two young adult daughters commented- she could have gotten out of there if she felt threatened, instead she stayed, tried to slap him and was apparently tossing the N-word around and spit at him.  Doesn't sound like a lady to me.  Anyway, here's a link that I was glad I read.  Just sharing it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/chiefs/2018/12/14/ex-chiefs-star-kareem-hunt-family-criminal-history/2289525002/

what do you think the chances are of him playing another down in the NFL,

im going to go ahead and say 0.0% chance. If there was no video then i would change that but the video really puts him i Ray Rice territory.