This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

On 10/1/2020 at 2:40 PM, incognito_man said:

I hope Zimmer is in Minnesota for awhile. He's good enough to field a competitive team that's a good test during the regular season but isn't good enough to get Minnesota a trophy. Keep them in purgatory.

Depends on what kind of trophy you're talking about...

https://nypost.com/2020/10/05/mike-zimmers-rumored-girlfriend-posts-topless-photo-in-instagram-return/ 

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Just can’t reiterate how glad I am the vikes are paying Kirk for a few more seasons

They're really only stuck with him for one more year.

If they cut him after this season, that's 41 million dead cap.  NOT happening.

After next year, it's only a 10 million hit. 

They could very well draft Lawrence at this pace.  We want them to start winning after today.  Maybe even today. 

Also, my best friend is a Vikings fan.  In 2017 he sent me a text saying, "Must suck your team isn't good anymore and the Vikings are." 

Keep in mind I NEVER talk trash about other teams or fans.  Ever.  Literally never. 

I am so tempted to remind him of this text. 

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

They're really only stuck with him for one more year.

If they cut him after this season, that's 41 million dead cap.  NOT happening.

After next year, it's only a 10 million hit. 

They could very well draft Lawrence at this pace.  We want them to start winning after today.  Maybe even today. 

Oh yes I want them to go about 6-10 after we play them next

9 minutes ago, pf9 said:

I'd love if Chicago lost their last 10. Would be the biggest collapse from a 5-1 start in NFL history. And us going 18-1 with a Super Bowl win, something last done by Chicago 35 years ago.

I would prefer knocking them from the playoffs in the last game of the year

7 minutes ago, Joe said:

Pretty convinced the Vikings are blowing it up at the end of the season with the Ngakoue trade today. 

Gave up a early second the way it looks for him and now they get back a late 3rd  … brilliant, just brilliant.  Complain about Gute if folks want to but he's not done ANYTHING so stupid as that.

Edited by coachbuns
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Gave up a early second the way it looks for him and now they get back a late 3rd  … brilliant, just brilliant.  Complain about Gute if folks want to but he's not done ANYTHING so stupid as that.

Agreed. Spielman's really lost it. I've I'm Zygi, I'm blowing everything from Spielman on down. Go look at how Xavier Rhodes is playing in Indy btw...

48 minutes ago, Joe said:

Pretty convinced the Vikings are blowing it up at the end of the season with the Ngakoue trade today. 

Maybe.  His situation was a little different due to his contract and draft compensation.  Guess I feel like he told the club he wouldn't re-sign, or he indicated the number he would sign for and they decided to take the picks now as opposed to waiting until after he leaves.  And they did that before they had to give more compensation to Jacksonville.

I'll start being convinced that they are Tanking for Trevor if they start trading away other veterans.