This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

11 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Was that the fan-controlled football league?  I'm not sure I would pick up that ball either.

I think so. I actually don't blame him but it made me laugh for sure. I guess it wasn't Cam lol so yeah

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, vegas492 said:

No wonder Roquan wants a trade.....

I still love Amos’ masterclass in trolling his former team. Often times he’s not even dropping quotes, just sarcastic reactions and let’s everyone else get all huffy and puffy. Tip o’ the cap to you, sir. 

I hope Roquan takes up that torch. 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I still love Amos’ masterclass in trolling his former team. Often times he’s not even dropping quotes, just sarcastic reactions and let’s everyone else get all huffy and puffy. Tip o’ the cap to you, sir. 

I hope Roquan takes up that torch. 

If only GB could have signed Eddie Jackson and kept Haha

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm from the UP so the split up there is between the Packers and Lions.

Back when the Lions swept us a couple times in the end of the McCarthy years my Lions-rooting friends would act all haughty, and the Lions have been downtrodden for so long that all I could do was congratulate them, which made them even angrier than if I'd started talking smack back to them.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I'm from the UP so the split up there is between the Packers and Lions.

Back when the Lions swept us a couple times in the end of the McCarthy years my Lions-rooting friends would act all haughty, and the Lions have been downtrodden for so long that all I could do was congratulate them, which made them even angrier than if I'd started talking smack back to them.

"Good job, buddy, you won a game!"

Although there was some rust, seeing 74 back and moving pretty well made me feel a whole lot better. Hopefully each game he keeps building back his reaction time and play strength.

Dave, could you please come back and show that 30 y/o acls can still heal properly? I truly believe we are contenders if we have the preferred line playing at a** kickin levels. 

*thought I posted this in Oline thread.  We’ll, just to make it relevant, F them Bears!

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...