This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

https://x.com/lglodek/status/1692229747286110718?s=46&t=y7j1V1GMJY1RCwBXO9Ebjw

Idk why this isn’t loading but it’s a Viking fan calling N’Keal Harry a threat and saying he may be the missing piece to Minny’s receiving core.

🤣🤣 between him and game wrecker, Dean Lowry , we’re in trouble!🤣🤣

Edited by Rainmaker90
  • Like 1

NFL free agent Robert Quinn was arrested Friday on hit-and-run and assault charges after police say he rammed a pickup truck into four vehicles and smacked a woman across the face before fleeing a residential neighborhood.

Summerville, South Carolina, police took Quinn, 33, into custody and booked him into the Dorchester County jail. 

Bears legend.

2 hours ago, Refugee said:

These are always pretty good. The comments are gold. The lake truth/ocean truth take could actually happen. 

https://defector.com/why-your-team-sucks-2023-green-bay-packers

Aw…man please nobody else give this pos talentless dipsh*+ any clicks.

To save the rest of you the trouble, it reads,” I am a Vikings fan. Nana booboo poopyhead packers.”

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

To save the rest of you the trouble, it reads,” I am a Vikings fan. Nana booboo poopyhead packers.”

It's not supposed to be taken as gospel, and the title makes it pretty clear what it's about. There are other ones for other teams and I enjoy the humor of it.  It's good to laugh at the silliness of sports allegiance from time to time, even on boards like this where we are all clearly over invested. Your milage may vary.

33 minutes ago, Refugee said:

It's not supposed to be taken as gospel, and the title makes it pretty clear what it's about. There are other ones for other teams and I enjoy the humor of it.  It's good to laugh at the silliness of sports allegiance from time to time, even on boards like this where we are all clearly over invested. Your milage may vary.

Your words are elegant, Marc Antony, but Brutus the Defector’s knife isn’t made with enough sharp irony to be funny.

Any disrespect on my part is aimed at Defector the Viking Fan. It’s nice of you to build bridges. I just think this one is too 35W for my taste.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Uffdaswede said:

Usually it's more like "Green Bay fans are idiots. I can recognize this as an idiot Viking fan"

On 8/18/2023 at 9:35 AM, Rainmaker90 said:

https://x.com/lglodek/status/1692229747286110718?s=46&t=y7j1V1GMJY1RCwBXO9Ebjw

Idk why this isn’t loading but it’s a Viking fan calling N’Keal Harry a threat and saying he may be the missing piece to Minny’s receiving core.

🤣🤣 between him and game wrecker, Dean Lowry , we’re in trouble!🤣🤣

We’re so fortunate that they cut him then. 

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

This guy hasn’t gotten any better.

Never bought the hype and the frightening thing about that, was he wasn't under that much pressure. Still forces it to his first read because he can't get through his progressions. 

Edited by Old Guy

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Never bought the hype and the frightening thing about that, was he wasn't under that much pressure. Still forces it to his first year because he can't get through his progressions. 

Dude was statistically one of the worst starters in the NFL last year. His two closest comparisons from last year are the Wilson's.  He should already be seeing the Wilson/Lance treatment. Dude is such a dynamic athlete but an extremely poor QB.