This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

I don't see this one. I'll give you the Colts and Washington. 

Nope, I wouldn't garrentee those wins either. Washington beat us last year and they're better this year. That front 7 is nasty. They have Payne/Allen/ Sweat and now Chase Young is back. The Rams can't block that.

Their Offense should be better with Eric B coming from KC.

The Colts don't have sexy names on that roster but they're a well coached fundamentally sound team always have been. They have a good OL and a strong running game with Taylor.

Their defense is underrated but they play good defense. They have good pieces on the DL and at ILb. The Rams have a hard path to 4 wins.

12 hours ago, St Vince said:

I need you to Google their initial 53 man roster and tell me with a straight face they'll win more than 5 games especially in that division.

The Rams won 5 games last year with Stafford effectively missing the 2nd half of the season.  I don't think they're going to contenders by any means, but they're not a bottom 3 team in the NFL IMO.  They've probably got 2 easy wins against Arizona.  Probably win at least 1 of their 4 matchups against San Francisco and Seattle.  If they're healthy, they're probably a 6-8 win team.

• 2 weeks later...

Packer fans: We need a first round receiver for Love. We need to trade for a veteran receiver. We need more weaponz.

Bears fans: Justin Fields just needs a true number one receiver. Chase Claypool will be that true number one, watch out these final games now. Claypool was not that player, but Moore will be.

Vikings fans: We just need another weapon to keep Jefferson from getting doubled. Hockensen will do that. Now we've paid him more than any other TE, we just need another first round receiver to get even less double teams for Jefferson.

Week 1:

Lol.

But man, as a fan of team building principle in general, I'm really bummed by what the Lions did. Thrilled they did it, but if they add Gonzalez (who looks the part), Van Ness, Broderick Jones instead of a RB...

Addison looks good as well, but what's the point? There's only one football. If you can't build an effective offense with Jefferson and Hockensen you don't deserve to be coaching. It makes no sense to me whatsoever unless it's some sort of contract bargaining chip and security blanket in case they have to trade Jefferson. Especially when there was some really good talent still sitting there at the end of the first.

Mazi Smith, Deonte Banks, Anton Harrison sitting there. Bryan Bresee looks to have had a solid debut with two QB hits.

If the NFC Championship game isn’t between the Niners and Cowboys, one of the following happened:

One of the teams had terrible injuries this season.

One of those teams failed miserably.

Both have elite pass rushes, elite running games and competent quarterbacks with elite defense.

There is zero reason whatsoever why those two teams shouldn’t represent the NFC.

The Niners beat the Chiefs last year if Purdy stayed healthy in that game. They beat any team in the NFL if he stays healthy this year.

• Like 2