This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

It would really be hilarious if the Panthers get the #1 pick and fleece the Bears for all the draft capital they gave them and demanded Moore be included in the trade, Payback baby! 🤣 🤣🤣

Either way Bears fans ran their big mouths for ever since Fields was drafted saying they finally have a better QB than GB.

"Now GB is going to know how it feels not to have a HOF QB" 😂

Now they will have to use all that draft capital to draft another QB. 

Edited by St Vince

5 hours ago, St Vince said:

It would really be hilarious if the Panthers get the #1 pick and fleece the Bears for all the draft capital they gave them and demanded Moore be included in the trade, Payback baby! 🤣 🤣🤣

Either way Bears fans ran their big mouths for ever since Fields was drafted saying they finally have a better QB than GB.

Wait what? Bears own the Panthers FRP

6 hours ago, St Vince said:

It will be CHI who is laughing if CAR gets the #1 pick. The Bears will be taking Caleb Williams with the 2024 FRP CAR sent them.

21 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

It will be CHI who is laughing if CAR gets the #1 pick. The Bears will be taking Caleb Williams with the 2024 FRP CAR sent them.

And they'll find a way to ruin him, too.  Although, it would be hilarious if Chicago ends up with the #1 pick and he's like "nah, I'm good" and stays in college.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

And they'll find a way to ruin him, too.  Although, it would be hilarious if Chicago ends up with the #1 pick and he's like "nah, I'm good" and stays in college.

I think it's quite possible - given CHI's extended history with QB's that Williams would indeed balk at being taken by them...but, I think he'd mandate a trade to another team (ala Elway) before he returns to school - in which case, CHI would get a nice haul of picks. 

I gotta say: the football gods are so good to us that we spent all of last season explaining why the Vikings were frauds/lucky and they give us a season directly after that showing that we were 100% correct about it. Literally showing the other side of the coin of exactly what we were saying 

• Like 2