This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

12 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Really, it's not the play *call* that was the problem here, it's that three OL missed cut blocks on the play side.  Possibly the worst *execution* of a goal-line play I've ever seen though.

Play side none of those guys are cutting. The Guards are reaching Center is going inside backer. Tackle is getting to other LB. DE is the option read. Theyre all just tripping over each other like the three stooges. Hahah god awful execution for sure. Apparently theyre assuming DE will just go upfield so when he sets the edge on Braxton theres a domino. And center just trips on Grovers feet. ******* awful execution for suuuure tho.

But the C/G falling rolling and getting up should make one of those "life is a simulation" reels.

43 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

On the way/=there.

You draft to replace players a couple years out if youre doing it right.

No doubt but even in the ‘26 season, their top guys are weighing heavily on the cap and many will be old in NFL years. Purdy needs to be compensated and something will have to give by next season. They will not be in an easy spot and of course will be dependent on strong drafting but that is never absolute. Might get very rocky for them if they drop several more games by the time we see them. 

Edited by Refugee

15 minutes ago, Refugee said:

No doubt but even in the ‘26 season, their top guys are weighing heavily on the cap and many will be old in NFL years. Purdy needs to be compensated and something will have to give by next season. They will not be in an easy spot and of course will be dependent on strong drafting but that is never absolute. Might get very rocky for them if they drop several more games by the time we see them. 

Alright well it was just a funny comment. Based on a previous comment suggesting that this is predetermined **** season for the 49ers masterminds to reload.

Were all just happy the 9ers look like **** i think.

9 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Really, it's not the play *call* that was the problem here, it's that three OL missed cut blocks on the play side.  Possibly the worst *execution* of a goal-line play I've ever seen though.

That can't be right.  If a play doesn't work, you have to blame the ****** calling the plays.

Lol, I’ll admit I had a good laugh at this:

Even with him calling the Sam Darnold Vikings contenders, which so far, they definitely look like world beaters. Yeah, I can’t believe I’m saying this, either.

Surprised he didn’t cover the Commanders with the Contender-Pretender Detector, though. That would’ve been interesting.

Edited by KManX89