This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

13 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Hey big spenders, look at the Giants. Screwed.

Same category as the Hawks and Vikings. Lots of money racked up in defense, next to nothing on the OL. They're a combined 5-9 with only one of those wins coming against a team with a winning record. Safe to say buying the offense and trying to hit on young defenders in the draft is the better formula.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Same category as the Hawks and Vikings. Lots of money racked up in defense, next to nothing on the OL. They're a combined 5-9 with only one of those wins coming against a team with a winning record. Safe to say buying the offense and trying to hit on young defenders in the draft is the better formula.

OL age better as well typically. I think having an older offense (QB, OL and even WR) and a young defense (Edge, CB) is a good bet.

2 hours ago, jleisher said:

I feel bad for Houston, losing both Watts and Wiley(?).  Big Badger fan here, but how much more can go wrong for Watts?  

I think I saw on Twitter that their current EDGE depth has 4 combined career sacks...not good at all.

1 hour ago, PackyAttacky said:

So uh who do you guys root for tonight?

Vikes, cause the Bears suck

Bears cause the Vikes are our competition for the North?

Don't care who wins but it would be nice if the Bears soften up the Vikes a little. 

I also need 34 points from Rudolph tonight. 

Trubisky has NO CHANCE with the talent the bears have at WR if the bears need to get in a passing contest.  it's a barren cupboard there with Kendall wright and a bunch of schmucks.

excited to see if he can get the TEs going on the bootlegs and play action.  Dion Sims and Zach Miller are both average or above average guys.  I expect them to play bigger roles along with the RBs in the passing game.

Make trae waynes tackle, run a bunch of screens and draws to slow down the impressive DL of Minnesota, and focus on your strength... RUN LEFT and RUN MIDDLE.

Still, Bradford and his studs are gonna carve up this Bears D.