This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Mike Glennon finished 2/8 for 20 yards and an interception with a QB rating of 0.0.

Mitchell Trubisky finished 13/16 for 123 yards and a TD. 

I'm betting Trubisky will start the season. 

Trubisky was looking real good from what I watched

Honestly think it's better for the Bears in the long run if they don't start Trubisky at all this year, so I hope they do start him.  Falcons, Buccaneers, Steelers, Packers, Vikings, Ravens, Panthers, Saints, Packers, Lions, Eagles... That's a pretty damn tough start to the season. 

Just now, PackyAttacky said:

I beat my Vikings buddy that Hundley would have more yards than Bradford. xD Man it feels good.

Your Vikings buddy is an idiot for making that bet.  Bradford is the starter, Hundley isn't.  Obviously Bradford is gonna have like a fraction of the pass attempts in the first preseason game. 

lmao why would he make that bet?  Bradford...the Vikes starting QB vs Brett Hundley, the Packers backup QB who is starting because Rodgers took the night off. Anybody could have foreseen that Hundley would play way more snaps than Bradford would. It's week 1 of preseason ffs....starters barely play if at all in these first preseason games

9 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Your Vikings buddy is an idiot for making that bet.  Bradford is the starter, Hundley isn't.  Obviously Bradford is gonna have like a fraction of the pass attempts in the first preseason game. 

Even if you factor in the pass attempts at the same amount Hunldey still won when he hit seven attempts. Technically the bet was who was going to look better I should have phrased it better but a couple of cold beverages will do that to you.

Edited by PackyAttacky

Just now, PackyAttacky said:

Even if you factor in the pass attempts at the same amount Hunldey still won when he hit seven attempts. Techicallyy the bet was who was going to look better I should have phrased it better but a couple of cold beverages will do that to you.

Your friend was still dumb. 

10 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Mike Glennon finished 2/8 for 20 yards and an interception with a QB rating of 0.0.

Mitchell Trubisky finished 13/16 for 123 yards and a TD. 

I'm betting Trubisky will start the season. 

Yea but Trubisky did it against Denver's 2nd and 3rd stringers. I'll be interested to see if they start him in one of these preseason games how he does against starters. My guess, Denver's starting D would have eaten him alive, just like they did Glennon.