This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

They are saying Zeke should learn his fate soon. Saying it could be 4-6 games. Here's hoping it's 6 because we play Dallas Week 5. Would be huge if he was out. 

Personally, I want the Cowboys at full strength. I think our run D is gonna be top notch again this season. Would like to see how they fare against a healthy and equipped Dallas front.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Yea but Trubisky did it against Denver's 2nd and 3rd stringers. I'll be interested to see if they start him in one of these preseason games how he does against starters. My guess, Denver's starting D would have eaten him alive, just like they did Glennon. 

I keep forgetting about that aspect of preseason.  Like I said, I think I want Trubisky to start in his rookie year because a bad rookie year can derail a QB's career, and I don't think the Bears are all that ready for having a good year.

I don't think it's so unheard of for the Cowboys to miss the postseason, especially with Wicket's suspension. 

Looking at their defense, especially their pass rush (or lack thereof), and then at their schedule, they have a tough road back to the playoffs.

I see 14 tough games for them on their schedule.  Their last five games, with three of the five on the road, are especially tough looking. 

Everyone said the same thing about the Cowboys defense last season and they did just fine. It will be between the Giants and Cowboys, and it will probably come down to week 17/

And WTH is going on today.. Sammy Watkins and a 6th round pick to the Rams for EJ Gaines and a 2nd rounder.