This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

Just now, WaitWhat said:

He had possession of the ball as it broke the plane of the goal line. Isn’t that an automatic touchdown, regardless of whatever happens after that? 

Possession is irrelevant if in the act of completing the catch the player goes to the ground. Stupid rule but it's the rule. It saved our *** 3 years ago when Dez obviously caught that ball.

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Don Barclay committed a hold and a false start on the Lions final drive to make it 3rd and 28. They were forced to punt, gave up a TD and are out of the playoffs. Good ole Donny B.

I didn't even know he was still employed.

On 12/17/2017 at 6:44 PM, Rodjahs12 said:

Remember when everyone was convinced Jared Goff sucked?

NFL is awesome for this exact reason.

I'm not BACK PATTING but I have someone a lot of **** last year when he said they should move on from him for this season. I was polite enough to never bring it up again though. NFL is random

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'm still laughing from Jeff Fisher's comments that he left the Rams in a better place...DUDE you were the issue.

People are so delusional. Jerry Kill said that PJ Fleck fell into a gold mine of talent at the University of Minnesota. People really don't want to admit any fault huh? ?

On 12/24/2017 at 2:35 PM, CWood21 said:

I'm still laughing from Jeff Fisher's comments that he left the Rams in a better place...DUDE you were the issue.

Fisher's job was to handle the team during relocation from STL to LA. He had already done that once before with Oilers becoming Titans and moving to Tennessee

Now that the move is over, time for McVay.