This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Why shouldn't be talked about? One of Ted's last acts as GM and it was a dumb one. 

It's hardly a dumb move only after one year. I mean there can't be a world where both King and Watt are both good? King is our starting CB now, looks to be improved from his rookie year, and haven't even played a regular season game this year yet. Let's chill a bit.

19 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

It's hardly a dumb move only after one year. I mean there can't be a world where both King and Watt are both good? King is our starting CB now, looks to be improved from his rookie year, and haven't even played a regular season game this year yet. Let's chill a bit.

The fact he got 4 sacks really has me wondering lol. I had RZ on but I was half *** paying attention, who was he beating up, was Tyrod being a moron?

Only like 30 people have ever had more than that in a game. 

I'd def flip Watt for King now, obviously. But it's not over just yet either. Careers aren't made on this few games.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

The fact he got 4 sacks really has me wondering lol. I had RZ on but I was half *** paying attention, who was he beating up, was Tyrod being a moron?

Only like 30 people have ever had more than that in a game. 

I'd def flip Watt for King now, obviously. But it's not over just yet either. Careers aren't made on this few games.

I don't care what Watt does tbh, as long as King isn't a scrub is all I care about. And I don't think he's a scrub. Think we worry too much about what could of been, and then writing off our own guy who only played 9 games. I think this year will be telling though.

Bradford xD it’s pretty remarkable how far the Cardinals have fallen. That regular season beating they gave us a few years back seems to have been the peak of that little run they were on. They are firmly back in the days of the Cardinals who played in Sun Devil Stadium. Why Fitz wants to waste the rest of his career away like that is beyond me. 

22 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

Bradford xD it’s pretty remarkable how far the Cardinals have fallen. That regular season beating they gave us a few years back seems to have been the peak of that little run they were on. They are firmly back in the days of the Cardinals who played in Sun Devil Stadium. Why Fitz wants to waste the rest of his career away like that is beyond me. 

They should trade him to a real team for this last year. I think maybe he said he'd never play anywhere else though. Too ******* humble