This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

With a few other teams showing the ability to match up against the Patriots (Chiefs, Jaguars, maybe even Bengals or Ravens), I'm really hoping the Steelers just fall apart completely.  That team is the most drama-filled team in the NFL and I'm sick of everybody acting like they're good when they really aren't all that good. 

Just now, SpeightTheVillain said:

I know this is shaping up towards a tight division race and all but I'd root for Chicago over the Pete Carrol Seahawks everytime

Normally I would too - but not this year and I'll worry about next year next year.

SEA looks challenged and CHI's on the rise - in our division.

I want CHI to lose.

Oakland's GM coming out saying they narrowed it down to teams that THEY felt would be offering them high picks helped me get over things instantly. I mean, obviously it sucks they don't have Mack because goddamn we see how much he'd have transformed this defense, but there was nothing else GB could do on their end. Gute reportedly offered 2 1sts so he was willing to pay what Oakland wanted, but it takes 2 to tango and Oakland bet on the team QBed by Trubisky being worse than the one QBed by Aaron Rodgers. Makes sense on their end

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Oakland's GM coming out saying they narrowed it down to teams that THEY felt would be offering them high picks helped me get over things instantly. I mean, obviously it sucks they don't have Mack because goddamn we see how much he'd have transformed this defense, but there was nothing else GB could do on their end. Gute reportedly offered 2 1sts so he was willing to pay what Oakland wanted, but it takes 2 to tango and Oakland bet on the team QBed by Trubisky being worse than the one QBed by Aaron Rodgers. Makes sense on their end

There are really reports that Gute offered 2 firsts?