Prediction: Redskins will Tag & Trade Cousins to the Jets!

aceinthehouse

15 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

I don't see how Washington did him dirty. I don't think he's the same player with a fat,contract and although desean , and Garcon walked redskins have put Cousins in a great,offensive system. They also drafted a wr first round, and signed Pryor both guys under achieved Cousins is a part of that blame.

Second point they haven't bashed cousins they are on record saying Cousins deserved resolve. The guy who bashed him was his previous gm. I believe the previous gm got fired for not signing Cousins the drinking was just an easy out. They have made ammends in my book . He gets not sympathy from me he can find it in the dictionary between S### and STIs.

This from when he was canned, originally from Albert breer

It was McCloughan, in the weeks before the 2015 season, who first suggested to owner Dan Snyder and team president Bruce Allen, that Robert Griffin III wasn’t the franchise’s future, writes TheMMQB.com’s Albert Breer. Instead, he said, Kirk Cousins should be the starter, and not only that, the Redskins should look to extend his contract immediately.

It didn’t happen, of course, and after Cousins’ hot start, McCloughan was finally given the go-ahead for contract talks in December. By then, Cousins’ decided to wait until after the season

8 hours ago, Forge said:

This from when he was canned, originally from Albert breer

The team essentially ignored McCloughan and then after that when they finally did want to sign Kirk they offered a not so great contract and Kirk's agent told him to just bet on himself and he did, and now Kirk will end up being the highest paid NFL player of all time when he signs a deal.

Alright boys & Girls!

T-minus less than 2 hours, before the Redskins can officially Franchise Tag QB Kirk Cousins.

Feb. 20th

Lets hope Bruce Allen has a pair & makes it happen.

Lets also hope there's 1 sucker of 31, willing to give the Redskins appropriate compensation for taking a problem off their hands.

Let the games begin! :DB|

31 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Alright boys & Girls!

T-minus less than 2 hours, before the Redskins can officially Franchise Tag QB Kirk Cousins.

Feb. 20th

Lets hope Bruce Allen has a pair & makes it happen.

Lets also hope there's 1 sucker of 31, willing to give the Redskins appropriate compensation for taking a problem off their hands.

Let the games begin! :DB|

I feel sorry for the Broncos or Jets right now.

Archived