DJ" Kirk wasn't a leader "

Dashing202

Whiny Kirk haters. Heres your reality check to help keep the whining up.

Kirk always thanked fans. Kirk did wonders in the community above the others on the squad. Even though he knew he was gone due to the ignorance of ownership keeping a scumbag running a team.

Kirk was a leader. But when you have poor ownership that doesnt care, a scumbag running the team, and a coach thats so bad hes stuck banking off his brothers reputation to amount to anything.Then you have players that want to do nothing but collect a paycheck, cause nobody cares. Why should they care if nobody else does. Even knowing he wasnt going to be around, Kirk took tons of hours of his free time to work with teammates when he didnt have too. He tried, nobody cared.

Alex. Knows he can come here, take it easy as his twilight years are here. Ride off into that sunset making over 20 mil a year without having to work for it is a sweet deal.

Kirk will be off making the playoffs. While were stuck with the real life version of Major Leagues Roger Dorn collecting huge checks and playing soft as retirement approaches.

No doubt were finishing last in the division. Cause the other teams are actually trying to improve, or are improving. Including the SB champion by adding tremendous pieces. While all we add is... NFLs version of Roger Dorn.

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Whiny Kirk haters. Heres your reality check to help keep the whining up.

Kirk always thanked fans. Kirk did wonders in the community above the others on the squad. Even though he knew he was gone due to the ignorance of ownership keeping a scumbag running a team.

Kirk was a leader. But when you have poor ownership that doesnt care, a scumbag running the team, and a coach thats so bad hes stuck banking off his brothers reputation to amount to anything.Then you have players that want to do nothing but collect a paycheck, cause nobody cares. Why should they care if nobody else does. Even knowing he wasnt going to be around, Kirk took tons of hours of his free time to work with teammates when he didnt have too. He tried, nobody cared.

Alex. Knows he can come here, take it easy as his twilight years are here. Ride off into that sunset making over 20 mil a year without having to work for it is a sweet deal.

Kirk will be off making the playoffs. While were stuck with the real life version of Major Leagues Roger Dorn collecting huge checks and playing soft as retirement approaches.

No doubt were finishing last in the division. Cause the other teams are actually trying to improve, or are improving. Including the SB champion by adding tremendous pieces. While all we add is... NFLs version of Roger Dorn.

Kirk making the playoffs with whom? Unless it's the Vikings he might have to wait a bit to even do that .

Im thankful for what Kirk did for us . But when he signs with a team I could care less about him.

15 hours ago, mike23md said:

Image result for braun strowman

Need I say more?

*raises his hand*

Since I stopped following WWE after the Attitude Era ... who is this? What does this mean? Is he a smart guy, or a dumb guy (looks can be deceiving)?

1 minute ago, Woz said:

*raises his hand*

Since I stopped following WWE after the Attitude Era ... who is this? What does this mean? Is he a smart guy, or a dumb guy (looks can be deceiving)?

He is a former worlds strongest man. 6'5 385 lbs and absolutely intense. Smart, charismatic, but strong. Intense. 

That is Braun Strowman. 

Just now, mike23md said:

He is a former worlds strongest man. 6'5 385 lbs and absolutely intense. Smart, charismatic, but strong. Intense. 

That is Braun Strowman. 

Okay, thank you. So, the picture is what we want then (well, maybe not a guy at 385 lbs but the intangibles). Gotcha.

42 minutes ago, mike23md said:

watch the end of this video and the absolute speed of a guy this size. 

Cute. A bit trite of a storyline (the beauty and beast), but hey, it works.

I have thought about getting back into WWE ... seems like they've finally gotten interesting story lines and characters again.

I have nothing bad to say about Kirk. Since he doesn’t want to be here and clearly he won’t be I wish him the best. He was fun to watch debate get mad at and cheer for. Nothing but love here. Doesn’t mean I won’t continue to break down his game but he is what he is. He wants more then I genuinely feel he is worth at this point or honestly any point since last year past 25 million per. That was my max and that was last year and would have been this year. That’s enough money!!!! I’d give him whatever to be the highest. I wouldn’t have changed the market. It was fun I like the guy I genuinely wish he signed last season. I really think this place would have done things down the road with Kirk

Archived