Scot McCloughan is on the Browns staff now.. Baker haters wont like what he has to say

mistakey

3 minutes ago, mkk said:

they are just driving up the price of the 4th pick or hoping someone trades ahead of the 4th pick for a QB so someone will fall to 4.

Yeah, I don't believe a lot of what is being said. or if it is the truth it isn't all of the truth. 

30 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

If we had to go off just ceiling Allen has that 

Allen - Big Ben 

Without the accuracy, sure.

Darnold - Rivers 

Darnold has a million times the arm that Rivers has, can move a LOT better/is a lot more athletic, and their personalities are night and day. I don't see this at all.

Mayfield - Wilson 

With about 2/3 of the athleticism and 100x the dooshiness.

Rosen - Smith 

I think that Rosen is a Matt Ryan clone with a clean release, pro style system, and not an overpowering arm. 

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Darnold is actually accurate. 

And will become much more so.

The kid has only played QB for 3 years.

An LB before that, which I like because if he could dish it out he probably can take it.

Better comp = Big Ben, especially as he ages and gets somewhat bigger.

38 minutes ago, bruceb said:

And will become much more so.

The kid has only played QB for 3 years.

An LB before that, which I like because if he could dish it out he probably can take it.

Better comp = Big Ben, especially as he ages and gets somewhat bigger.

Well he played some QB his sophomore year in HS and was the starting QB his junior year but was injured. He was also a QB his redshirt year in college even though he didn't play in actual games. So technically closer to 6 years. 4 as a starter, one as a redshirt and one as a non starter at QB.

I see nothing that reminds me of Roethlisberger. He can move around but isn't the athlete Ben was. He reminds me of Bradford who was actually a better prospect than Roethlisberger so it isn't a dig just that his talents are closer to Sam than Ben.

16 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

He can move around but isn't the athlete Ben was.

Much more so an athlete than Ben, imho.

16 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well he played some QB his sophomore year in HS and was the starting QB his junior year but was injured. He was also a QB his redshirt year in college even though he didn't play in actual games. So technically closer to 6 years. 4 as a starter, one as a redshirt and one as a non starter at QB.

Your math doesn't add up.

"(S)ome of his sophomore year in HS + the starting QB his junior year but was injured + a QB his redshirt year in college even though he didn't play in actual games + 2 years starting at USC" ≠ 4, much less 4-6.

Ty for the data/info. 

Archived